+0.5

"Hailey! You coming to Jack's party later?" My friends asked as we walked down the hallway. School has ended and other than getting punished for not doing hw, the day went by pretty well.

"Who's picking me up then?"

"Me." I turned around and saw Jungkook leaning on the lockers. With his looks he sure attracted lots of attention.

"Ya, where did you get a hot Boyfriend?" My friend smiled as she nudge me a little. Jungkook walked towards me and grabbed my bag before holding my hand and pulling me out.

"Call me later! Call Jack to fetch me for the party!" I yelled back as Jungkook scoffed. "Where do you think you're going?" He slammed the car door close before turning on the engine.

"Party. Duh."

"And who allowed you?"

"Gosh. You're not my dad." I laughed bitterly
And he smirked while focusing on the road.

"You can call me that on the bed."

"Jungkook!" I scoffed as i took out my phone, trying to hide that blush on my face.

We reached home soon after, and i went straight to my room, bowing slightly as i walked passed the maids.

"Who's this rude girl?" I stopped when a woman's voice was heard calling for me. There wasn't any girl in this house except for me. So who is this?

"Lady Kim." Jungkook bowed as he glared at me, lowering his head and i awkwardly bowed down too.

If a witch bow, you bow too.

"Is this the human you've created? The one that made you weak for years?"

"Certainly." The lady walked towards me and observed me from head to toe. Her eyes almost never left me as she circled around me, before she stopped and sat at the couch.

"Not going to live long anyway. And i need to speak to you about something."

"Sure thing. Hailey, please go back to your room." Jungkook spoke and i immediately nodded, grabbing my things and rushing off to my room. Lady Kim didnt give off a really good vibe and i know better not to get myself into a witch trouble.

Jungkook's POV

"What is it Lady?"

"Sit down. I dont bite." I carefully took a seat beside her and watched as she revealed a glass jar.

"It's from Grand High Witch. She wants you to give it to that human." She pushed the jar to me and i picked it up to examine the contents of it.

"You and i both know very well this is dangerous. If she overconsumes it you know what it does in the long run." I placed the red liquid back to the table and sat back, waiting for Lady Kim to speak.

"She wasn't supposed to exist Jungkook! It was supposed to be a failed experiment! Not the Grand High Witch isnt happy about the news of her so you better listen and give it to her, unless you want Grand witch to do it herself." She warned before disappearing, and i sighed in frustration.

A mere fifteen year old would never survive a drug so strong. A single drop could potentially kill her, how would she finish the whole jar?

"Sarah! Keep the jar in the back cupboard! Never take it out if i dont ask for it."

Hailey's POV

"I know! Im coming Im coming!" I yelled through the phone before ending the call and grabbing my heels. It was impossible to persuade Jungkook to let me go to the party, hence i decided to escape through the window.

Besides, my room's at level one, what could possibly happen?

I slipped out of the window and cheered as i wore my heels and sped off to the playground nearby. Jack was already waiting for me at the playground, and i didnt want him to wait longer.

"Let go of me! Spare my life please!"

Jack?

"I'll give you five minutes to call her and cancel the party. Right now."

"Jungkook? Jack!" I gasped at the bruised up blonde infront of me.

"What did he do to make you hurt him like that? Jungkook! You dont even know him that well!" I shouted before pulling the weak boy up from the ground.

"Leave me Hailey. You're putting my life in danger. I could have died! Dont talk to me again." Jack shrug my hands off before slamming his car door shut. Turning on the engine he sped off, leaving me and Jungkook behind.

"See what you've done? I lost a friend because of you! Jungkook please dont get into my life. Its pissing the shit out of me."

"I believe I've told you that you're not allowed to leave the house. Disobeying witches arent that good. The punishments are harsh."

"I'll like to see how you can control me Jungkook."

"Dont test my patience. I'm far worse that what i am now."