+0.19

YALL DONT KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW I PASSED ALL MY SUBJECTS

except for science.

Anyways this will be the last chapter! This book has been the longest on going book i have since this year has been hectic. There will be an epilogue so do wait for it!!

Also, I've published a new book! Its title <Affection> and it's a Taehyung ff. Please do give it your love and support!!!!

I love yall as always❤️

.
.
.

"Ah Jungkook, how have you been?" As soon as i opened the door, the first thing that caught my eyes were the figure sitting in front of me.

"It was great without seeing you."

Grand witch forced out a smile, before throwing me a card.

"Im here to deliver this. Dont be late tomorrow."

"This is the last thing I'll do for you. I wish for you to be happy Jungkook. Tomorrow, you attend as my grandson, the future of the witch community. Don't disappoint me."

Hailey's POV

I stared down at the blank piece of paper, biting my lips as I contemplated on what to write. This is my last note to him, and i wanted him to remember this for his entire life.

"Hailey?" The door opened, and i hurriedly kept the paper as I jumped on my bed, whipping out my phone.

"Yeah?"

"We're going somewhere tomorrow, so make sure you dress nicely."

"Where to?"

"It's my engagement party." Jungkook smiled brightly, and i felt my heart shatter into a million pieces.

Oh.

"R-right. I'll see if i can find a nice dress in my closet."

"It's fine if you dont, I had one prepared for you in the closet. Have a good rest tonight then!" Jungkook closed the door, and i couldnt help but let the tears that were held back for so long fall. He seemed so happy, and whoever that girl is, i hope she could give him happiness too.

I sighed, falling back onto my bed while i think of it. I'm a human, i cant possibly marry him. It's stupid, of course he would go for someone else.

"It's okay Hailey, youre dying soon." I smiled, before pulling the blankets closer to myself, falling asleep.

Today was the day. Jungkook's engagement, and my last day. I was dressed up nicely, with the dress he prepared for me. It wasn't anything to fancy, but it was enough to make me look stunning. I looked at myself in the mirror as i curled my hair slightly, sighing.

It's supposed to be a happy day. Its his engagement party. I should be happy for him.

Jungkook was gone early in the morning, leaving me to travel there myself. It wasnt far from here though, just a nearby church that i could probably reach there by walking. Slipping on my heels, i grabbed my purse before leaving the house.

It wasn't difficult to identify the church. Taking a deep breath, i walked into the church, and smiled politely at guests who were there already. There wasn't many, a few familiar faces and some whom Ive never met.

"Guests, please, take a seat. The party is about to start." I lifted my head up to see lady Kim standing on the stage, and i walked towards the last row of seats before taking a seat. Within a few minutes, everyone was settled down and she was back on stage once again.

"Before we start, I'll like to invite Grand Witch up on stage to say a few words, and also to announce a news to all of you." The crowd clapped, and i watched Grand Witch grabbed onto the microphone.

"Guests of the witch community, it is my honour to have you here to witness the engagement of my dearest grandson. It was my mistake to have abandoned him, and I regretted my descision alot. Without further ado, let us welcome Jeon Jungkook, future successor of the community." The crowd cheered for him, and i clapped as a smile appeared on my face.

There he was, walking down the aisle as everyone stood up and cheered. Instead of looking forward, he was looking around the crowd, and his eyes met mine.

I froze when he walked towards me. With a wide smile on his face, he stood infront of me, before holding onto my hand and pulling me towards the stage.

"What are you doing?"

"You'll see." Jungkook led me up the stage before grabbing the microphone.

"As all of you know, today is my engagement party. So infront of everyone today, I'll like to propose to someone who i cherish and love alot."

"Hailey, would you marry me?"