+0.17

This will be the last update I'll make for now!! I'll be having me finals in two weeks and i really want to focus on that first. Hence, I'll be on hiatus for about a month and a half? My exams will end mid October so until then I'll be studying my ass off:)

Also, this book will be coming to an end in 2-3 chapters, and I'm planning to start a new book in November-December

I've been working on it for two months, and honestly speaking, i really like how its going. So i hope i wont disappoint you guys with my new book!!!

____________

Jungkook's POV

"I believe you're here with your answer." Grand witch smiled, ushering me to sit down beside her, which i gladly did.

"So, what did you choose?"

"She wants me to let go of her." I mumbled, looking down as I fiddled with my fingers

"Ah, at least that child knows the importance of family. Very well then. I'll give her two more weeks. After that, she'll vanish, and you'll forget all about her." Grand Witch smiled, while i bit my lips.

"I dont want to forget about her, she's someone... special."

"Jungkook dont be stupid. You'll be drowned in sorrow and misery! I know how much you love her. Dont worry, I'll find you someone better than her."

"No, No... You don't understand. She's not someone that can be replaced. I know what you're going to do, and I suggest that you dont try it. When she's gone, I'll come visit you again. I dont want to be a witch anymore." I looked at Grand with for the first time, and smiled before taking my leave.

"Jeon Jungkook! Do you have any idea what you're talking about? You're one of the most capable witch here. You're not-"

"Its my decision. I'll do the ritual in two weeks time. Until then, i hope you'll leave us alone."

Hailey's POV

"How did it go?" As soon as the door slammed open, i jumped out of the sofa and ran towards Jungkook.

"Pretty ok. For the time we have left, lets only do happy things. Lets do whatever you want to do, alright?" He smiled, taking my hand as he led me out of the house, into the woods.

"I've never taken you around here, care to go on a tour with me?" I nodded, and he led me down further into the woods. Since there wasn't a proper path, i held onto him as if my life depended on it.

We finally stopped walking, and Jungkook cover my eyes before leading me to walk down a flight of stairs. "Be careful." He whispered, helping me down along the way.

"This was what i wanted to show you." He removed his hands from my eyes, and i gasped at the view infront of me.

It was an abandoned beach that he led me to. Though it did creep me out a little, the view never failed to fascinate me.

"Such a place exist? Its so pretty." I took a step closer to the shoreline, smiled as i felt the sea breeze.

Ive never felt that relaxed for so long.

"Hailey." He called out, and i simply hummed in response.

"The mark on your wrist, do you remember it?"

"Hmm? Yea,why?" Jungkook smiled, taking my hand as he turned it slightly so that i could get a view of the mark.

"I just want you to remember that no matter what happens, know that you're the girl that took my heart. Yes we're different, but i love you alot you got that?"

"L-Love?" I never expected him to use that word. I would be fine if he used like, but love was a strong word, i didnt know if i felt exactly the same.

"Like i said before, you dont have to return the feelings. One sided love isn't that new. Of course you deserve someone better, i ruined your entire life." He sighed.

"Im sorry."

"Dont be." I held his hand tighter, smiling as he got surprised by my action. It was cute how he find insignificant things like this surprising, and although i wasnt sure if i loved him back, im sure as hell i like him, alot.