+0.13

So so so sorry this took so long!!!   

Btw which country are yall from? Im from Singapore!!

"Take a seat." Grand witch spoke as she pointed to the chair furthest away from her.

It's not like i have a disease or something though?

"Oh." I responded as i forced out a smiled, planting myself on the uncomfortable chair. Dinner earlier was so awkward, it almost felt like i was having dinner with the cops. On that long stretch of table there were only the three of us having dinner, and all i could hear was the clanking sounds made when the cutleries hit each other.

"I wouldn't deny the fact that Jungkook is surprisingly talented for a half witch, but his talents were wasted. Look at yourself! This was what Jungkook did after being a witch for hundred over years." Grand witch laughed, looking at me from head to toe.

"He created a useless piece of trash." I clenched my fist as i bit my lips, trying my best not to lose my temper infront of this old lady.

"But there is one thing special about you. Your blood is useful to the witches." She smiled as she withdraw a knife, and my eyes widened as she walked closer towards me.

"With your blood, do you know how many spells us witches can make without losing our powers? Witches lose powers when they do a spell, and it takes years to get back the power. But your blood would save us the trouble." She laughed, playing with the pocket knife on her hand.

"Dont worry dear, I'll make sure you'll die pretty. I'll make sure I'll drain every drop of blood you body offers, and I'll throw you out in the woods."

By now i was shaking. She was taking her own sweet time as she walked towards me, smiling while looking at me with her deep red eyes.

The tip of the knife was now on my neck, and one small move it could slice right through my skin.

"It would be a lovely pool of red dont you think?"

"Grand Witch. Who are you to point the knife at her?" Jungkook walked into the room, slamming the door as he entered. He smiled as he bowed to the witch infront if him, before glaring at her.

"Put that knife down."

"Ah Jungkook. You're a saviour to our community. Thanks to your creation, witches no longer have to suffer."

"I said put the knife down." Jungkook grabbed her hand as he twisted the knife, pointing it towards the Grand witch.

"I wont hesitate to commit murder right now."

"How dare you? I'm the ruler of this community! I am the Grand witch! Do you think you'll be safe after killing me?" She laughed, taking a step forward as she challenged the boy who was standing infront of her. I didnt know what to do. If i spoke up, who knows what will happen to me. Grand Witch was someone not to be underestimated.

"Touch her one more time, I'll make sure to wipe out the entire community. Mark my words." Jungkook threw the knife on the floor and pulled me up from the chair.

"Jeon Jungkook! How dare you threaten me!"

"You forgot Grand Witch. Im not a Jeon."

"You threw your grandson away."
.
.
.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked as he removed the mask i was wearing. I would be lying if i said i was fine. But I simply smiled before nodding.

"The knife left a mark there." He sighed, running his fingers on the mark. I flinched as he did so, and he awkwardly retreated his fingers back.

"Dont worry, i promise she'll never touch you again."

"Can we please leave already? I dont like it here. I dont like the Grand Witch. And i hate witches more. I hate that you're a witch yourself. I wished i was never created Jungkook."

"Hailey I-"

"Dont call my name. You dont deserve to call it."