Epilogue.

Please give <Affection> lots of love! I collaborated with Taemeaway for this book so do check it out!!

I luff yalls❤️

7 years later

"You look beautiful" The maids smiled as the directed me to the mirror, and i couldn't believe my own eyes.

I looked different. I was wearing a Purple wedding gown, with my hair up in a bun and my heels matched perfectly with the outfit.

I never thought this day would come. I never expected myself to get married at the age of 22. But its happening. Im marrying the guy that i love with all my heart.

Jungkook and i had went through alot, and i was glad he never left my side these seven years. I was thankful he waited for me, and even more thankful to Grand Witch for letting me live.

"Lady, it's time to go." I nodded as the maids helped me with my gown, pulling the veil forward to cover my face. A bouquet of roses was given to me, and i held them tightly.

Even under the veil i was nervous. I was scared the guests would not accept a human in their community. I was nervous something might go wrong. And aside from all that, I was scared to face  the new life ahead of me.

"Hailey dear, relax. No one here is going to eat you up." Grand Witch smiled, hugging me tightly as she patted my back. "Thank you so much for coming into Jungkook's life. I've never seen that boy so happy before."

"I should be the one thanking you. I've never thought this day would come."

"Well it did. Let's go then, the guests are all waiting." Grand Witch took my hand as she signaled the guards to open the doors to the hall. As the doors open, applauds were heard as the guest stood up, looking over at me. I was once again, nervous. What if i fall down and embarrass myself? What if—

"Hailey, you're spacing out. Let's go." Grand witch linked her arms with mine as she walked down the aisle. She was happy to be the one leading me down the aisle, since my parents are no longer around.

There he was.

Jungkook is there.

His eyes shot up as he looked at us walking, and as our eyes met, he flashed me a smile. Just like always, he looked perfect.

And that perfect man is going to be mine.

We were now facing each other, and grand witch placed my hands with his. Maybe it was his warmth that made me felt better, because my nervousness vanished into thin air. It felt as if everything around me was blurry. All i could see was him.

Jungkook was all i saw in my eyes.

The ceremony wasn't long. Soon enough, we were saying our marriage vows already. Then applause.

"I now announce you, husband and wife!"

Then we kissed.

Nothing new, but the kiss felt different. It feels special. He was smiling throughout the kiss, pulling me closer as he hugged onto my waist. I did the same, letting him lead throughout the process.

"Alright Alright. You can continue when you head back to your room."

"Mrs Jeon, shall we head back to our room?" Jungkook whispered in my ears, and I chuckled before nodding.

"Seven years. I waited for seven years to call you Mrs Jeon. Now you're finally mine. All mine." Jungkook grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers as we walked back to our room. "Is it hard to walk with the gown? I could carry you if you want."

"Its fi—"

"I wasn't taking no as an answer." He lifted me off the floor, pecking my cheeks as he walked down the hallway. Now our faces were so close to each other, it reminds me of how perfect he looks.

"Jungkook."

"Hmm?"

"Have i ever told you i love you?"

"A million times." He laughed, before continuing.

"Have i ever told you i love you more?"

"A million times too."

"I love you alot. Like alot alot alot. Do you know that? Like my love for you is bigger than the universe."

"Really?" I nodded eagerly.

"You can show me how much you love me in bed tonight."