+0.2

Its only the second day of school and i already feel so stressed out WHY

"Who is he?"

"Where am i?"

"How do i leave?"

For the entire night, it was these three questions that filled my entire brain. It was still hard for me to believe that my parents would give in so easily to him. The amount of authority he had couldnt be a joke.

Was my parents in debt? Did they sell me off to him?

"Ani. They love me though." I frowned as i thought about it harder. Was he someone that i should fear? By the looks of it, he should be around my age. So instead of getting his ass to school, what is he doing in an abandoned forest? He looked as innocent as a seven year old, but they say looks can be deceiving.

"Hailey, open the door." I froze when i heard multiple knocks on the white door infront of me. It was past midnight. Way past midnight. And yet he wasn't asleep?

"Let's talk. Open the door." He said once again and i pulled myself up from the bed before walking to the door. Twisting the door knob, i was greeted by the raven hair again. He had changed into something more comfortable, a plain white tee and some baggy pants.

Thats right, thats how he should be dressed as a teenager.

"How did you know i wasnt asleep?"

"You dropped a book and i heard it." He shrugged as he made himself comfortable on the bed. Patting the empty space beside him, he gestured me to sit down, which i did. It puzzled me how he was able to hear the book. It wasn't a loud thud.

"You should sleep early. You have school tomorrow." He commented and i kept quiet.

"Dont you have school too? I mean. You look like a senior in high school." I asked as i looked at him, and he turned to return my gaze. That purple eyes stared right back at my own brown ones, and i blushed before looking away.

"I had. About a century ago." His reply was short, and somehow deceiving to me. A century ago? How old is he?

"Eheh dont lie to me. You're my age! And who do you think you are? A witch?" I scoffed and he simply smiled.

Gosh i wished he would smile more.

"Im not lying. Now go to sleep. I'll turn off the lights when i leave your room." He stood up from the bed and gently lift up the covers for me. I simply shifted my body and laid down, and he chuckled as he tugged me in the covers.

"Good night hailey."

"Leave the lights on! I'm scared of the dark." I reminded when i saw his fingers linger on the switch button. He nodded as he went to the table and switched on the lamp, before turning to look at me.

"I'll leave this on. It'll be too bright for you if i left the main light on. Sleep well." He turned off the main light and closed the door. Maybe it was his presence that made me feel comfortable, since i finally was able to give myself a rest. Or maybe it was the way his voice was so soothing and hypnotising it can make any human fall asleep.

Either ways, Jungkook made me feel more at ease.
.
.

.
.

.
.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I yelled as i hurriedly tie my hair up and wore my socks. I had fifteen minutes till school starts, and thanks to the midnight talk, i woke up late.

Jungkook simply stared at me as i prepared myself, and i had to made sure i wouldnt lash out at him. Cant he help me pack my bag or something? It would be better than standing there and doing nothing.

"You will never be able to get to school in 15 minutes. It's almost a half an hour ride from here to your school." He commented as i drew my eyeliner, and i scoffed before completing my other eye.

"I've called in sick for you." I stopped my actions and placed my eyeliner down, turning my head to look at him munching a bowl of cereal.

"You could have told me earlier! I've put on makeup and everything!" I pouted as i kept my makeup and he laughed.

"Didn't know students are allowed to put on makeup in school. Dont remove it. Change your clothes, we're going out."