+0.18

MY EXAMS HAVE FINALLY ENDED OHMYGOSH IT FELT LIKE HELL

Also, I've asked about skincare tips in one of my previous chapters and im was really surprised to see that many comments!!! I've read all of them and tried some and my skin had been improving a little. Thank you so much yall!!

What do you guys study/major in schools? I'm a art and humanities student!!

And it was yet another night with this unbearable chest pain.

I stirred up from my sleep as i panted heavily, clutching onto my chest as i struggled to get out of the bed. It has been happening more frequently nowadays, and every time, it just seems to get worse.

With my hands trembling, i reached over to the box of pills and hurriedly swallowed down two, flushing it down with some water.

Hopefully it'll help me ease the pain.

"Hailey? Why are you up at this hour?" Jungkook walked into the kitchen, and i hurriedly threw the pills back into the cupboard.

"I just felt thirsty." I smiled, leaning back as i sipped my water in silence.

Of course i know what's happening to me. I just didn't want him to worry. I know it's getting worse. My death is probably soon too.

"Ah alright." He took off his glasses, placing it on the countertop before heading towards the fridge.

"Want some ramen?" He asked, grabbing two eggs out from the fridge. I simple stared, curious at how random he could be.

"At three in the morning? Is this breakfast?"

"Supper." He smiled before getting out materials he needed to cook. I sinply sat down as i watch him work. Within minutes, the bowl of ramen was placed infront of me.

"So i was thinking, do you want to go ice skating with me tomorrow? I heard teenagers enjoy that nowadays."

"I cant skate though." I mumbled, and he simply chuckled as he placed his chopsticks down.

"I could teach you. Im not the best at it but we can both try it out together. It'll be fun." He seemed so excited about it, i couldnt bring myself to say no.

"Alright."

"Jungkook!" I panicked as i grabbed onto the railing, saving myself from falling. There was no way i could do this. It's too hard.

"Try walking on the ice first. Let's take one step at a time okay?" Jungkook skated towards me, taking my hand as he took the lead. Good that he was focusing at my movements and not my face, because i was sure i was blushing like mad.

"If you're not comfortable, i could guide you. I swear i wont let go of you." He smiled, and i nodded eagerly. Jungkook held my hands tighter this time, before skating off at a slow pace. I felt safer this way, since i knew he would never let go.

Wrong.

As he started to skate faster, his grip on my hands loosened. I panicked as i gripped tighter, but soon later he was fast ahead of me, leaving me to lose my balance and fall.

"I think i broke my spine." I glared at Jungkook, who was laughing his ass off at me. With his help, I finally managed to get up, and he led me to the seating area outside the rink.

"Im sorry okay? I wanted you to try it for yourself. Guess you weren't ready."

"I'm not fit for skating, but i mean it was fun. We've never really spent much time together before." He smiled as he took my hand, intertwining it with his.

"We're gonna spend everyday together in the future."

"Yea, we are."

But i dont have that much time left.

Because that night, I received a letter i wished I've never read.

"You have one last day, cherish it."