+0.6

YES YES I KNOW ITS BEEN LONG but im sorry for the short chapter ahead! I ended my exams a few weeks ago and im still trying to cope in school:)

"I told you not to disrespect me and disobey me did i not? It comes with a price Hailey." Jungkook scolded as he drove back home. The ride was silent and the mood was serious, i was starting to get scared.

"I'm sorry. I really didnt want to miss out the fun." I mumbled and he sighed, focusing on the road. Awkward silence filled the air again and i fliddled with my earpiece, changing the songs played from time to time.

We reached back home in no time, and he pulled me out of the car. Slamming open the door, the maids bowed as he walked straight to my room and opened it.

"Listen. Punishments are given so that you can learn from it. I'm being harsh, but you need to learn. Youre not allowed to leave your room for a week. I dont care if you're fed or not, you'll have to find a way to feed yourself." He said before pushing me in and locking the door.

"I cant stay in here for one week! Jungkook! Jungkook! Im sorry!" I yelled as i banged on the door,begging for him to get me out. No response. That witch was serious about locking me here.

Sighing, i grabbed my phone and headed to bed. Since it was night time, i didn't necessarily needed to go out. I had a bathroom in my room and my stuff is all in the room too.

Maybe it wouldn't be too bad?

"Shit I'm late for school!" I jumped out of bed as i grabbed my uniform, hurriedly buttoning up the blouse. 9.30am, I'm definitely getting detention.

Brushing my teeth, i combed my hair before grabbing my bag and heading towards the door.

"Why wont it open?" I kicked the door in frustration as I continued pulling the door handle.

Ah wait, im grounded.

I sighed as i threw my bag down, jumping on the bed and whipping out my phone.

Stace: wru?
Stace: the whole school heard about what happened yesterday.
Stace: you're gonna be the talk of the week.
Stace: good luck with that. I'll be hanging out with the others from today onwards. Dont want to be targetted by the school.

"Look at what that witch did." I cursed as i scrolled threw my twitter. Indeed, the news had spreaded about Jungkook being a 'bodyguard' , being overprotective about me. I guess being grounded is good, at least i wont have to go to school to deal with nasty remarks.

For the entire day, i did nothing but laid on the bed, occasionally going to my closet to get the chocolate bars i got after school that day. They were my only source of food and i was sure as hell im gonna finish it before the week even ends.

Brushing my teeth, i rinsed my mouth and gave my face a quick wash before going to bed again. I turned on the aircon and stretched before lying on the bed, finally going to sleep.

Jungkook's POV

"You're really gonna lock her in there? She's human. She wont survive without food." Namjoon asked as he grabbed a glass of water. He had visited to consult for a witch spell, and had came to know that Hailey was living with me.

"I'll check on her later, but I'm not gonna release her. She's not gonna die, you know I'll save her in the end." I shrugged and headed to her room to check her. Unlocking the door, i opened it quietly and realised she was asleep.

"This girl." I chuckled as i tugged her in the blanket, caressing her head. She looked so peaceful sleeping, so pure and innocent, why couldn't she be like that when she's awake?

Mumbling, she turned to the other side, back facing me. I watched her for a little longer before  pecking her forehead and leaving the room.

"Sweet dreams."