+0.15

Tbh I really dont know when's the next time i can update because school has been really hectic and im trying my best to keep up with homework:') Exams are next month so I'll be focusing on them first!

I know i don't update often but i thank you guys so much for always understanding and waiting:) thank you so much for 23.8k! As always, i love yall❤️

Hailey's POV

Two days.

He had two days to make the descision.

It's not that i dont trust him, but if i was in his situation, i would have chosen my family instead. It was either he give up as a witch or give me up.

We were back in Korea, and it was now two in the afternoon. Jungkook had informed me that he'll be busy so i guess I'd be alone the enter afternoon. There's nothing much to do though. I would have called my friends, but who would want to hang out with me?

I fiddled with the pen, thinking of something to make my day more productive. Come to think of it, I dont think ive ever done anything for Jungkook. Before he made his descision, i want to do something for him.

"What do witches like?" I mumbled as i scrolled down my phone, trying to find myself a recipe that wouldn't cause me to burn down the kitchen. "Spaghetti?" I read off my phone as i scrolled through the recipe. It didn't seem that hard. I should be able to pull this off.

Checking the cupboards, i made sure the kitchen had everything i needed before starting. Jungkook's kitchen is literally a supermarket. Whatever food you need you'll definitely find it. So it wasn't that hard for me to get everything out and start cooking.

Just as i was about to start, the doorbell rang and i looked over to the door. Who would visit at such a time?

"Is this where the witch Jungkook lives?" The girl at the door asked as she checked on the slip of paper she had in hand. It seemed like someone had came in hope for her wish to be granted. Sighing, i nodded before letting her in, and i led her down to the basement, where Jungkook works his magic.

"Oh? What do you want?" Jungkook asked as he ushered the girl in, clearing up his desk filled with books.

"Can you make me rich? Like really really rich? I heard you grant wishes." She spoke, and i rolled my eyes at her dumb wish.

"What a wish you have. Can't you earn money yourself?"

"Hailey, dont be rude." Jungkook glared at me for a second before turning back to the girl, clearing his throat before speaking.

"I dont grant wishes for free. What are you willing to sacrifice?"

"My sister. You can take her life if you want. She's adopted anyways." She shrugged and i felt the urge to punch her in the face. Those words came out of her mouth so easily, did she hate her sister that much? What is wrong with  this idiot? Is money that important to her?

"I wasn't asking for you to sacrifice someone else. What about this, I'll take your voice in exchange for wealth. You'll be mute forever, but I'll assure you wealth for your entire life." Jungkook smiled as he waited for the girl's reply. Just as I thought she would give up on her wish, she nodded her head.

"You're kidding me." I laughed as i watch jungkook stand up from his seat, moving to get the things he needed. "I believe you have better things to do Hailey. Would you leave us two for a moment?"

"I want to stay and watch though."

"I said leave. Dont make me yell at you." What's with his sudden mood swing? I stared at him in awe before taking my leave, confused with his sudden change in behaviour.

Maybe girls aren't the only ones with mood swings.