+0.12

Do yall have skincare tips CUZ IM BREAKING OUT SO MUCH

Jungkook's POV

"It's been long Jungkook." Grand Witch spoke as i took a seat.

"Indeed. It's been ten years, madam." I recalled how this place looked like before. Strangely, it has quietened down much more than I've expected. It was once a crowded town, people used to gather at the streets for gatherings, but now it seemed as if the place was dead.

"So you've finally learnt to call me madam. It would be a disgrace to the witch community if they knew that you are my grandson. How can a half breed be the next ruler?" She laughed and i lowered my head, refusing to say anything. Grand Witch had always been ashamed of her half breed grandson. But now that she's able to find somemore more capable than me to lead the community, she's more than prepared to throw me away.

"So how have you been? It was quite a tiresome job to invite you here."

"You threatened with her life. I was left with no choice." I gritted my teeth as i looked at her in the eyes. If she had not threatened to have Hailey killed, i would never step into this place again.

"No wonder they say, like father like son. You are exactly like your useless father. Choosing a stupid human as a partner. Look at what happened to your dear mother? She died right after giving birth to you."

"I forgot. That human wont live long."

"I do not wish to be disrespectful madam. If you want me to respect you, i would appreciate that you stop making unnecessary comments. I shall see you later at dinner then." I bowed before walking out of the hall, and slamming the door shut.

Hailey's POV

"The bathroom is to your left. Please change into this. Once you're done, someone will be here to do your makeup and hair."

I bowed as I received the black gown on my hand. Flashing me a slight smile, the lady exited and i was left alone in the guest room.

It didnt take long for me to get ready. Once i showered and got dressed, i was then brought to a dressing table, where a maid was standing. She ushered me to take a seat, before combing my hair and curling it slightly. The makeup took no longer than half an hour, with a heavy eye makeup and a light base makeup.

"Please put this mask on. Be reminded to never show your face infront of Grand Witch unless told to do so. Sir Jungkook said he'll be here ten minutes before dinner so until then, you may tour around the place if you want."

"When's dinner?"

"It's half an hour from now." She replied as she kept her things. Thanking her, i exited the room and decided to go for a walk. To prevent myself from getting lost, I've decided to walk around the level, just so i know my way back to the guest room.

It was as if i was in a museum. Various art pieces were hung on the wall, and the wall was painted a deep shade of red. Walking down the hallway, the pieces of artwork had changed to various portraits, and i figured that they were portraits of the royal family.

"Jeon Heo Dong, Son of  Kim Soo Min, grandwitch."

"Jeon Jungkook, Son of Jeon Heo Dong, Grandson of Kim Soo Min. Next in line as Grandwitch."

"Abandoned and renamed with surname as Jung, name Kook."

I stared at the portrait right infront of me, eyes widening as I continued reading on. Jungkook was a royal? But why would he be abandoned?

"I see you've been reading up on our family history." I turned my head to look at Jungkook, who was staring at the portrait as well. "Care to tell me what happened?" I asked softly as i stared at his purple eyes that were filled with sadness.

"Later tonight. It's a long story. For now, we're having dinner with the GrandWitch."

"Why dont you call her your grandmother?"

"Well simply because she's not. I dont have a family."
.
.
.
"Take a seat Jungkook, and you, human." I bowed at the Grandwitch before getting pulled away by Jungkook. The dining table had seats for twenty people, and the food was enough to feed the entire town. But i was surprised to see that only three of us would be having dinner."

"What's your name?"

"It's Hailey madam." I replied as I adjusted my mask. Though only my eyes were shown, I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable infront of the Grand Witch.

"I see." She answered as she sipped on her glass of wine, not seeming to bother asking me anymore questions.

"Let's not waste time shall we? We'll begin our meal and after that, i want to talk to you Hailey. In private."