+0.11

Lee Sung Kyung is such a goddess!!

The semester has finally ended!!! School was hectic so I wasn't able to update. But since the holidays are here I'll be able to be more active!!
.
.
.

I was in a state of confusion, but yet there was a part of me that sparked when he kissed me. If he wasn't that good looking i would have slapped him, but who could resist a hottie like him?

Do i like him? It seemed to never cross my mind. Not till he confessed minuted ago.

I realised he might have stole a part of my heart too.

"You dont have to reply me now, I dont really like rejections." He smiled before he stood up and left, leaving me alone at the living room. I dont know. Are you out of your god damm mind Hailey? Jungkook's a witch that's centuries old!

"Wait! I want to ask about something." I stood up as i looked at my wrist in confusion. '국' was inked on my wrist, and as forgetful as i am, i dont remember getting a tattoo.

"What's this on my wrist?"

He frowned before walking closer and taking my wrist. Brushing his fingers across the mark, he smiled briefly before meeting my eyes.

"It's nothing. When i chose to kiss you, it meant that i would devote my entire life to protecting you. Witches only have one chance, and i used it on you." He explained, before looking down at the mark again. I wasnt sure why he made such a foolish choice. What if i didnt want him?

He would have wasted that one chance.

"I'm human you idiot. I'll die even before you get wrinkles. Is it worth it to use that chance on me?"

"I think it was. You're going to school tomorrow, so lights out latest at eleven. I dont want you to doze off tomorrow." He shrugged before leaving me at the living room again.

What a stupid witch.

"I swear to god Jungkook. You wake up at six Everyday in the morning, so why cant you wake me up as well? Im always running late for school!" I whined as I hastily tied my hair in a ponytail.

"There's a sudden change of plans actually, we're going to Witch's town. The Grand Witch has requested to meet you. I just got the news this morning." He stated as he grabbed his stuff before pulling me to the basement. There, he reached out to a hidden door and led me down the passageway.

It didn't take long before we reached another place. The atmosphere here was gloomy and no one seemed to noticed that we were here. "Why is everyone here wearing a mask?" I whispered as i stared at their faces. Most were women, and they were all dressed in black. Their long hair was either tied into a high ponytail or left as it was, and they seemed to always be looking down.

"Welcome to Witch's Town. People here wear masks to hide their identity. Only people working around the Grand Witch do not wear masks. The Grand Witch doesn't really like to see people who are peasants. She says it makes her eyes hurt."

"These people here are considered peasants?"

"So long as she doesnt know your name, you are a peasant. It's the rule here." He shrugged as he led me down the walkway, and i took the chance to look at the surroundings. It felt so dead here. There were no chit chats, no laughter. Everyone just seemed so serious.

"We're here." He whispered and i looked up to see a palace infront of us. It looked grand, but at the same time the whole image of the palace screamed evil. I was scared in all honesty, who exactly was the Grand Witch?

"Sir, it's been awhile since you visited the palace." A lady walked out and bowed to Jungkook, which he simple replied with a nod.

"Ten years. Indeed, things have changed. The Grand Witch has called for me." He spoke and the lady nodded, before turning to me.

"And this must be the lady we've all heard about. Its a pleasure to meet you. Come, we need to get you dressed to meet the Grand Witch." By the looks of it, she must be a palace servant. She wears a mask but is able to walk in and out of the palace, she couldn't have been a peasant.

"Go with her Hailey. I'll meet up with you later. Listen to her and dont create trouble, it's different here compared to Korea." Jungkook said, before walking into the palace.