+0.9

You guys im having intense training for my performance two weeks later and im having trainings six day a week so I'll try to squeeze in some time to update!

Hailey's POV

"Hailey.. Do you want to go out?" Jungkook asked as he stood by the door. It has been several days since the incident and i refused to leave my room. What if i left and he poisoned me again? I dont want to die young.

"Leave. I want to be alone." I looked out of the window. As expected. The view was dull, lifeless. There were no signs of life.

Of course, it's a forest. Who would visit?

"Come on, you cant stay in here forever. How about we go to wherever you want to go?"

Should i go out? I really wanted to take in fresh air and just let myself get expose to the world outside of this small cottage house. There's no where I'm really eager to go, i just want a small walk.

"Fifteen minutes and I'll be out." I closed the door and picked up my clothing. Nothing too much, just a black sweater and white shorts. I grabbed my phone and nodded at him before making my way out of the house.

It was awkward. Considering how this was the first time we were spending time outside the house. Now that ive realised, we dont talk much. We dont talk when we have our meals, neither do we say our morning greetings or whatsoever.

It was just my life and his life. Two individuals.

"So.. where do you want to go?"

"Can we go to the park?" He nodded before leading the way. We stopped at the nearby park before he found a bench for us both to sit.

"You know.. i used to love parks alot." I smiled as i looked at the kids running around. I was once like that too. When my life was still carefree.

"I loved how peaceful it makes me feel. I loved nature. My mum and dad loved it too." I looked down as i played with my fingers. I missed them. I missed them so badly.

I wished my life wasnt like this. If i had knew that i was created by a witch, I'd rather i didnt exist.

"Im sorry for taking you away." Jungkook smiled slightly before he looked away. He never spoke much to me before. Our conversations never lasted for more than ten minutes.

"It doesn't affect me that much. So tell me about yourself. How did you become a witch?"

"My mum was an influential witch back then. My dad was a human though. Mum made the decision to go against the rules by marrying a human. When i was young, i was never liked by other witches. They thought i was weak, and i would be dumb and vulnerable like humans."

"Things changed when i turned 19. I was able to use and control my powers and my eyes could switch from brown to purple. I thought i would live as a human, but my mum decided to groom and train me to live as a witch. I didnt regret living as a witch. I stopped aging when i turned 20, and.. do you still want to know more?" He asked as he smiled sadly at me. I nodded and he sighed before continuing.

"The thing is, a witch has to stay loyal. And by that i mean they are only able to choose one life partner. Once they seal the deal with a kiss, they can never change their partner again.
Not even when they die."

"This is why witches tend to fall in love with their own kind. But I'm afraid I'll do otherwise."

"Why? You fell in love with a human?"

"A beautiful one. A human that changed my life. A human that made me feel weird emotions. And im sure she's the one i want to spend the rest of my life with."