Chapter 1- The Boy Next Door!

Lucy's POV

Hi my name is Lucy Stewart! I'm 15 years old and I live in Pennsylvania. I have short black hair and My best friends are Hannah, Kate and Brooke. We all go to the same school and so as the one and only Rebecca. She is the most horrible person I know. Anyways, that's all you need to know about me...for now.

It's Saturday and Mom told me that we're having a new neighbour next door. I was really excited because she said that if they had a son and he's that same age as me, just older. I sat down on my bed and texted one of my friends Hannah.

Bold-Hannah
Italic-Lucy

What's up gewl!!!
Nm gewl, hbu?
Not much either. Hey mom told me there's new people moving next to us.
OMG if there's a new guy and he's your age, you should definitely go for it!
Oh cmon, I need to know him first.
Ok whatever, hey I gtg gewl, I'll see you later...bye!
Bye!

I put my phone down and I looked down at my window and saw a car going straight to the house next door. I quickly went downstairs to greet them.

Mark's POV

I was so excited for our new house. We never really moved houses before so I'm kind of new to do this. I go on snapchat and took a picture of myself with the dog filter. The caption was, "finally arrived".
As I get out of the car, I see two people standing just beside our garage. They must be out neighbour.

"Hi you must be our new neighbour", my mom says.

"Yes yes (btw guys, idk mark's mom's name so if you do jut write it down on the comments)", they say.

"We would like to just welcome you to our neighbourhood", the couple says.

I then see a girl, just about my age running towards the couple.

"Hey mom!" She says.

She was probably the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life.

"Hi, my name is Lucy, Lucy Stewart!" Lucy says.

"My names Mark Thomas", I say.

Lucy's POV

Once I was outside, I met this boy called Mark and he looked so cute. I wonder if he's going to my school? I then decided that I should just go back to my room because it got really hot and my room is the perfect temperature. Once I got up to my room, I tied my hair up to a ponytail and went on my phone. For some reason it felt like someone was staring at me. I looked out my window and saw Mark looking at me. I smiled and waved. He smiled back. Man he's so dreamy.