Chapter 6- heartbroken

Lucy's POV

I got up and did my morning routine but more faster because I was really excited to see Mark. I went downstairs and ate breakfast. I got out of the house and went to the bus stop. I realised that Mark wasn't out of his house yet. Normally we would walk to the bus stop. He's probably just late. Ye bus came and Mark didn't arrive at the bus stop. Then, just before we left, Mark came. A smile grew on my face. I waved to him and told him to sit down with me but he ignored me and sat down with the popular group. Kate, Hannah and Brooke weren't at the bus cuz were all sick which is weird but they're probably just tryna get out of school. We got to school and I had art first I went up to Mark but he just kept ignoring me. All I just did was get to class and sat down far away from Mark.

"Ok class, welcome back to art and since we are very close to Valentine's Day, I am going to be letting you make some valentines card and give to someone from school or home. So let's get started", the teacher says.

I sigh because I started thinking that I wouldn't get one from Mark so I didn't really know who I would give one to. I didn't have any more options so I decided to make for Mark. I got up and saw that Mark was looking at me. As he saw me looking at me, he quickly looks away. I went to get some red paper and some colouring pencils. I finally finished my card and I was thinking of giving it to Mark on valentines Day which is 4 days away since it's Monday. I finished and showed the teacher.

Mark's POV

Last night, after I texted Lucy, Rebecca texted me in instagram asking me if I wanted to hangout with the boys in their "popular" group. I thought to myself that Lucy was my only friend so I decided to join them. She then told me the one and only rule of the group. She said If I wanted to be part of the group, I need to stop hanging out with Lucy and just them. I was crushed. I loved Lucy so much but the she said if I hangout with Lucy and they see me, they will humiliate me. So I agreed.

(Skip the whole school week and now it's Friday)

Lucy's POV

I've spent the whole week without Mark and my friends because I was told that they all got chicken pox. It was a really lonely week. It's Valentines today and decided to give Mark the card. As I was walking to Mark, I saw him kissing someone. I then realised it was...REBECCA!!!! She knew I was looking cuz she was looking at me smiling. I felt a tear fall out of my eye. I was so full of sadness and anger so I threw the card away. I went straight to the bathroom.

Yo guys!!! Another chapter and one very dramatic one. I really enjoy writing this book and I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do!!!! Well uh that's all I gotta say!

HAPPY READINGS!!!