Chapter 25

Tom's POV  

My girl bestfriend is coming today and I got my plan sorted. 

Ding Dong (typical....real typical)

I hear the doorbell and it must be my friend. I open the door and I straight away see a huge smile on her face. 

"OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M HERE!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH", she says while hugging me. 

"Well I'll show you your room then we can have a talk", I say. 

She nods her head and we walk to her room.

15 min later...

We just finished packing her stuff and now were sitting on the bed. 

"So.. Do you want to meet Mark?" I ask. 

"Uhmm Loren is ready!!!!"

Lucy's POV

I wake up by the sound of my alarm. Ugh I forgot to take it off. I quickly turn it off and drop my phone. 

"I'm so tiredddddddd", I say while covering my face. 

I finally get up and get ready for the day. here's my outfit. 

I decided to tie my hair up into a ponytail and not to wear makeup today cuz I'm feeling lazy and I don't really look bad

I decided to tie my hair up into a ponytail and not to wear makeup today cuz I'm feeling lazy and I don't really look bad. I go downstairs and make breakfast. 

(skip through the morning routine)

I go on my phone and go on the group chat with Hannah, Kate and Brooke. 

L- Lucy K-Kate H-Hannah B-Brooke 

L- hey guys!

K-hey boo

H- hi girl

B-hello

L-I'm feeling really bored, do you guys wanna hang out in the park?

K- ok be there in 5 

H- same

B- me too

L- ok see you there. 

(5 min later)

I walk towards the park when I saw my friends run to me...except Brooke. I wave to them and we head to the ice cream trailer in the park. I got a cookies and cream ice cream, Hannah and Kate both got chocolate and Brooke got strawberry. I was talking to the girls and I've been noticing that Brooke has been acting like she's hiding something. 

"Hey I'm gonna go to the toilet cuz", Hannah says.

"Same", Kate says. 

They both go off and its just me and Brooke now. I sit next to her and look at her. 

"Hey uh Brooke", I say.

"Oh hi", She says looking away. 

"Is there anything bothering you?" I ask. 

"N-no I'm not like I mean why would you say that I-I'm fine", She says. 

"No something IS going on, what's are you hiding?" I ask while looking at her straight in the eye. 

"I'm not hiding anything so just leave me alone!" She demands. 

"No i'm not leaving you alone till you tell m-", I get cut off. 

"Okay fine I was only keeping this a secret because I was only protecting you", she says while about to cry. 

"Protect me from what?" I ask.

"From being hurt!", she yells. 

We both don't say anything until...

"Mark kissed another girl...I saw it when I was walking to go to the park. I didn't wanna tell you because I didn't wanna be a snitch and I didn't want to see you get hurt", Brooke says.

Everything suddenly stops. I felt like my heart stopped beating and I could die any moment now. 

"W-what", I say. 

Hannah and Kate finally comes back. They see me and Brooke and they exactly knew what was going on. 

"Did you find out something and didn't say anything to us so you won't hurt any of us?", Hannah asks Brooke. 

"Guys I think I'm just gonna go home now", I say while walking away. 

Once I was out of sight from my friends, I ran s fast to my house that I didn't even realize that Mark saw me. 

"Lucy come back what's wrong", He screams. 

I ignore him and just kept running to my house. Why does my life suck?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELL HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER. I'M SORRY IF I HAVE BEEN REALLY INACTIVE ITS BECAUSE I HAVEN'T HAVE WIFI FOR SO LONG AND MY COMPUTER JUST GOT FIXED SO IM JUST GONNA BE USING MY COMPUTER FOR NOW BUT ANYWAYS......

HAPPY READINGS!!!!