Chapter 2 - Getting To Know You Better.

That's Lucy's outfit for school and btw that's me that's wearing the clothes. I posted it on my snapchat.

Mark's POV

Tomorrow is Monday and that means I'm going to a new school. I got my clothes and bag ready and all I need now is just go to school. I look out of my window and see Lucy from next door. She's doing her makeup and even without it she looks stunning. I decided to go over to her house and get to know her more.

"Mom I'm just gonna go to our neighbours house!" I yell.

"Why?" She asks curiously.

"I wanna get to know Lucy more", I say.

"Already mark! Well she is a wonderful looking girl so ok then", she says.

I smile at her and walk over to her house. I knock on her door. The door opened and see Lucy standing there.

"Hi", I say.

Lucy's POV

"Hi ", Mark says.

Oh my goshhhh!!!! I can't believe he came to my house.

"Hi, why are you doing here?" I ask.

"Since were new here and school starts tomorrow, I had a thought that you might help me to know more about this place and the school", he says.

"I would be glad too, cmon in", I say.

We walk in and my god he looks sooo hot. Man I don't think I've never thought of anyone this way before. We go to my room and he sits down on my bed and I sit down on my beanbag.

"So where should we start?" I ask.

"Well I wanna get to know you more first", he says.

I told him stuff about me and it continued on the school and the whole town and place and I enjoyed every moment of it. We decided to go to the park and just walk around. The park wasn't too far so it was just a walking distance. We finally reached the park.

"Wow it's a beautiful weather today! I should go out more", I say.

"Yea it's beautiful, you know what else is beautiful?" He says.

"What?"

"You princess", he says while looking at me.

"Aww thanks your so sweet", OMG I can't believe he said that to me.