Chapter 7- Drama

Mark's POV

I was just going through my locker to get the secret valentines card I made for Lucy when Rebecca came.

"What ya doing Mark?" She asks.

"Nothing just going through my locker", I say.

"You know Mark, I really like you", she says.

Just before I could say anything, she kissed me by surprise. I was shocked but for some reason didn't want to back up. I continued kissing her when I felt her smile. Then I heard someone crying go past me. I didn't know who it was but that person dumped something into the trash. Rebecca smiles and walks away. I then walk over to the bin and saw that it was a valentines card. I pick it up and look at it. I then saw Lucy's name on it and i just realised what I had done.

Lucy's POV

(RINGGGG)

The bell rings and I'm a mess. I really couldn't be bothered to fix myself and all I did was just wipe away the mascara on my face but I couldn't stop crying. Walked inside class knowing that Mark is in the same class. I sit down as far away as him and all I do is block all of his social media and his number. I put my phone down and I continue to cry quietly. The teacher comes in and her name is Mrs. Summers. She was my favourite teacher because she knows me really well and knows when I'm feeling down.

"Morning class, how are we al-" she stops.

I quickly wipe off the tears from my face.

"Lucy are you ok?" She says in a concerning voice.

"Yea I'm fine", I say weakly.

"Lucy can you please go to my office after class please." She says.

Shoot! I said "im fine" and when she asks any students if they're okay and they say "im fine" in a really weak or weird way, they're not fine.

(Skip class)

The bell rings and I go to Mrs. Summers office.

"What's wrong Lucy?" She asks.

"Well, it just about relationship life so it's not bad", I say giving her a fake smile.

"No it's bad, I can see you've been crying...you can tell me, I promise I won't tell anyone", she says.

"Well, I have a boy best friend but I really like him. We spend a lot of our times together. Then at the beginning of this week, he started to ignore me. I know that we're not together but today I saw him kissing Rebecca and I just felt really heartbroken", I start to cry more.

"I understand you, I've been through that too...okay, all I want you to do is just go home and have a rest okay, try to clear your mind and on Monday next week, I want to see the Lucy that is cheerful and happy! Can you do that?" She says.

I smile and say,

"Yea I can", i smile.

"Just go to the office and sign yourself off but put feeling sick and I'll bring you to your house", she says and I nod.

I went to the office and guess who I saw, Mark. He was sitting down with Rebecca. They both saw me walk in and I quickly mark myself off.

"Finally that bitch is leaving", I hear Rebecca whisper to her friend. I see Mark and I give him a disgusting look. He looks down looking sad. I get home and I just decided to sleep.

Hey guys it's samantha!!! I have fallen in live with this book. Okay I have to tell you guys something, what Lucy is doing like her life choices are what I would choose if I was in her situation so Lucy is pretty much based on me. Idk, I just had the feeling of writing a book with a character based on me. But anyways...

HAPPY READINGS!!!