Chapter 23

Mark's  POV

It's finally the school holidays and I'm so gladdddd. I wanted to hang out with Lucy today so I got up and got dressed. I went to her house and knocked.

(Knock knock)

"COMING!!!" I hear someone yell.

I stand in front of the door waiting for someone to open until I see Tom coming my way. He waves at me but I don't wave back. Lucy then opens the door.

"Hey com-" I push her in and I quickly get in the house and lock the door.

"What the hall was that for?" She asks.

"Shhhhh", I say while putting my finger to make a "shhh" sign.

I open the door slowly leaving just enough space for me to see if Tom's outside. And to my surprise...he is. He smiles and i quickly shut the door.

"What are you doing Mark? Is someone outside?" Lucy asks.

"Tom's outside", I say.

Lucy giggles. I look at her with full confusion and her face suddenly became serious. She goes to get room smiling and I sigh. I looked out the window next to the door and saw that Tom was leaving. I let to of the door and go up to Lucy's room.

Lucy's POV

I was sitting on my bed eating a tube of chocolate Ice cream while watching YouTube videos. Mark walks in and I put my phone down.

"Hey babe", I say.

"Hey", he replied.

He walked up to me and kissed me on the cheeks. It suddenly turned into a kiss on the lips. We were making out for like...2 minor so IDK I was too busy kissing him. We let go and we cuddled until we fell asleep.

I woke up by the sound of someone calling my phone. I reached for my phone and saw that Tom was calling me.

"What!" I thought. I never have him my phone number. I declined the call and just went back to cuddling Mark.

"How did Tom know my number? I didn't give it to him. Someone must have gave it to him. Overall...it was weird.

Hello my babes how are y'all doing? It's been a while since I've updated so here's a chapter. Man I just realised that I need to add their friends more in the story cuz it's currently in a love triangle right now. Btw I am having trouble with writing because I have nothing. I am literally just a plain canvas and dot know what to right. If you guys have any ideas (especially drama) comment them below and ill give you a shoutout for it!!! Anyways....

HAPPY READINGS!!!