Chapter 11- Remember me?

Mark's POV

I wanted to make Lucy remember me by bringing her to the park. We got to know each other at the park and that's when I started to have feelings for her. I went to target to get a bouquet of flowers and some other stuff so we can have a picnic.

After I bought all of the things I needed, I quickly set the picnic part and hid the bouquet of flowers.

(Riiiing riiiing)

Kate was calling me.

Kate-hey Mark!
Mark- hey Kate!
Kate- Lucy was just told that she can leave this afternoon so are you almost done with whatever your doing?
Mark- Oh that's great and yes I just need her to come to here!
Kate- ok I'll just tell her Mom.
Mark- thanks Kate your the best.
Kate- whatever, well I gtg bye!
Mark- bye!

The call ended.

Lucy's POV

I just finished getting changed so I grabbed my phone and I went home with mom. She told me we were just going to the park. It was a really good idea because I need some things to remember, cuz I was told that I lost some memory. I've been thinking about that boy that came yesterday. I was feeling so bad but after he said those things that he did, it made me think that I was mad at him. I then get a notification on my phone saying duhitzmark Tweeted something.

I didnt know who he was but I still checked the tweet.

I can't wait to be back in your life baby girl!!!

I then realised it was the boy from yesterday. I got confused.

We finally arrived at the park. I asked mom if I could walk around but she said just go to the botanical gardens. I got confused but I love flowers so much. While I was walking, I was on my phone and stalked through that Mark boy's Instagram. I then saw a photo of me and him so happy. I checked the caption and it said,

I love hanging out with my soon to be girlfriend!!!

I then feel weird. Memories start to come back. Mark was my best friend, Mark kissed Rebecca and he hurt me. I started to cry but it was the past, it was time to let it go. I finally made it to the gardens and saw a perfectly arranged picnic table set up. Then I see someone walking towards me. It was Mark.

"Hey Lucy, you might not know me but I just wanted to give you these." He gave me a bouquet of flowers and they were my favourite ones too.

Before I could speak he stopped me.

"Lucy I just want to say to you is that I love you so much and I'm so so so sorry for hurting you. I didn't know you saw and it was a mistake joining that group!  I hope you can forgive me", he then starts to cry.

I just smiled and hugged him. He seemed surprise because he suddenly stopped crying and hugged me back.

"Mark, I accept your apology. I remember you. I was going through your Instagram and saw a picture of us together. It then all came back to me. I'm so sorry for over reacting, we weren't even together and I got mad at you. Well i really really like you since the first time you came here and it was all written in the valentines card I made for you.", I say.

"I like you too Lucy... actually no I don't...I love you! I love your eyes, your hair, your smile, I love you. And I really want to ask you a question.", he then says.

I smile looking at him straight at his eyes.

"Lucy Stewart, would you make me the happiest boy in the world by being my girlfriend?" I start to tear up and I hug him.

I then whisper to his ear, I do. We both laughed and our lips touch for the first time. Fireworks were everywhere and all I can think of is us.

Whassup guys!!! Sorry for not updating for a long time. I've been busy since school is coming up!!! Well here's another chapter for you guys and don't forget to follow me and denisse is Instagram, _wattpadstars_!!!

HAPPY READINGS!!!