Chapter 13- Old Friendships

Lucy's POV

Jacob!!!! We were bestfriends back way back and we still are. I run and hug him.

"OMG ITS YOU IT'S REALLY YOU, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH BEST FRAND!!!!" I say.

"I missed you too", He says.

Mark looks at me weirdly.

"Whose he?" he asks looking at Jacob.

"He's my bestfriend way back and we haven't seen each other for a long time", I say.

"Ok then babe", Mark hold my hand and Jacob comes over.

"You never told me you had a boyfriend",  he says looking at Mark.

"And you never told me you were coming here", I say.

There was an awkward silence.

"Ok students. Please line up so I can put you into groups", Our gym teacher says.

At the end, I end up in a team with Jacob and Mark was on the other team. We played and my team won because when Jacob and I are joined in a team, well let's just say we win most of the games. I look over at Mark and he doesn't look so happy. 

"what's wrong?" I mouth to him.

All he does is look away and just kept playing.

sorry guys for the short chapter and another sorry for not updating for a long amount of time but I'm back now soooo that's about it. If you wanna know why I've been gone, go to my other book called "I used to hate him" because I'm really lazy to write whole reason soooo yea.

HAPPY READINGS!!!