Chapter 20- what do I do?

Jacobs POV

I sit at the table thinking of what to do. Now Hannah will think I'm not into her. Ugh I'm so fucking stupid. Then, I felt like someone was looking at me. I look up as see Hannah staring at me.

"What is it?" I ask.
"Are you alright? You seem like your a bit down", she asks.

"I am", I say looking down again.

She lifts my chin up. No! That's supposed to be me who's doing that.

"You shouldn't be sad or anything, you literally got asked out. Isn't that what you want?" Her eyes are so beutiful. I couldn't control myself so I quickly grab her arm and pull her with me. I take her at the back of the school.

"What the hell Jacob what are you doing?" She asks.

"Look the reason that I'm a bit down is because I never got a chance to ask my true love to be my girlfriend", I say.

"Who Is it?" Hannah asks.

"You", I say.

Hannah's POV

"You", Jacob says.

Before I could say anything, he leans in and kisses me. Sparks fly and I have never felt anything like this before. He lets go and smiles. I smile back.

"So do you wanna be my girlfriend?" Jacob asks.

"Ugh isn't it obvious, if course!" I reply and starts to kiss him again.

Sorry for the shortest chapter ever but I just needed to publish really badly. I haven't Been on for months and school is the only reason why I can't be on all the time. I have so many things to worry about but not any re because test week is finished and I'll be active more lately. But still tho I'm very very very sorry for not being active.