Chapter 10- Who you?

Lucy's POV

I woke up in a white room and saw my parents sitting down.

"Oh my god sweetheart are you alright?" My mom says.

"Yea...yea I'm fine", I reply.

My mom starts crying and dad hugged her.

"Mom, don't cry", I say.

She then stops crying then smiles at me. Then, a boy with dirty blonde hair came in.

"We'll just leave you two alone", my dad says while walking out the room with mom.

"Hey Lucy", the boy says.

"Who you?" I ask.

"It's me Mark, don't you remember me?" He says.

"Uh no I don't" I say.

He then starts to tear up.

"This is all my fault. If I didn't fucked up you wouldn't be here or cutting yourself", he says while crying.

I kinda felt bad. I thought that we probably had a special connection.

"Don't cry", i say.

He then gets out of the room.

Mark's POV

I was walking out of the room when Kate, Hannah and Brooke cane running towards me.

"what room is Lucy in?" Kate asks.

"Room 139", I say.

I then start to walk back home when I saw Rebecca.

"Hey Mark, I uh just wanted to say I'm sorry", she says.

"What?" I say confused.

"I heard what happened to Lucy, I thought about it and realised all that bad things I've done to her", she says while starting to cry.

"Why don't you just tell her?" I say.

"Well it would just ruin her day if she sees me", she mumbles.

"Well, she lost her memory and she doesn't even remember me, I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't remember you because whether she lost her memory or not, she would have forgot about you anyways!" I say walking off.

I was glad Rebecca said sorry and realised what she's done but she was the reason why Lucy's mad at me.

I got home and went to my room. I went to twitter and tweeted something.

I wish I never picked them than you😭😭😭

I started to cry and then thought of something. I got up and went to target to buy some stuff.

Ok guys I'm back with anotha chapta!!! What do you think Mark is planning? Well it all happens in the next chapter!!!

HAPPY READINGS!!!