Chapter 3- The New Boy In School!

Lucy's POV

Yesterday was the best!!!! I hung out with Mark at the Park (that rhymed) and he called me beautiful and princess!!!! I was so happy. Sadly I had to wake up early because it Monday and that means school! Hooray (she's being sarcastic). I go on the shower and spend 10 min on it. Then I get out and do my other typical morning routine. I put on:

 I put on:

And ate. I went 20 min early because I'm normally late for the bus so what start a week without getting late. Before I could even get out of my house, someone said my name.

"LUCY!!!"
"LUCY WAIT UP!!!"

I turn around and see Mark running up to me. I got confused why he decided to go early as well.

"Why are so early this morning?" I ask.

"Well I didn't exactly know when the bus is coming so I went a bit early...why are you so early?" He asks.

"Well I'm normally late for the bus so I start off a week by not getting late", I say with a smile.

He smiles back. We walk over to the bus stop and about 20 min later (of course) the bus arrives. I get in and find a seat. I can sit wherever I can cuz I'm always the first student to get picked up. I sit down at the very back and notice the Mark sat down next to me. I look at him and smile.

Mark's POV

I decided to sit down next to Lucy because she was too adorable to be left alone. She looks at me and smiles. She has a very beautiful smile.

"You know you have a wonderful smile", I say.

"Oh uh thank you! You too", she replies.

During the bus ride, there was this girl called Kate and she sat at the seat in front of us. Hey poked her head through the seat and said hi to Lucy.

"Hey Lucy! And who might you be?" She says.

"I'm Mark! Mark Thomas", I reply.

"Well my name is Kate! Nice to meet you!" She says.

We finally reached school and I really didn't know what to do.

"Hey Lucy can you bring me to the office to get my locker combination and class schedules?" I ask.

"Sure come this way", she grabs my arm and starts walking.

Her hands were soft and I liked it. We finally get to the office and I got my locker combination and class schedules.

"So what classes do you have?" She asks.

"I don't know yet?" We compare our class schedules and realize we're both in all of the same classes. This is gonna be great!