Chapter 4- The Mean Girl!!!

Lucy's POV

When I realised that I have the same schedule as Mark, I was so happy so i couldn't help it anymore and hugged him.

Mark's POV

I saw a smile go into her face and then out of the blue, she hugged me.  I hugged her back and we were hugging each other for probably like 2 min. We finally backed up from each other and headed to our first class. As we were walking, three girls came to us and stopped right in front us.

"Hey there cutie, how come I've never seen you before?" She asks.

"Well I'm new, it's my first day!" I say.

"Well do you want me to show you around?" She says.

"Uhm Lucy is already showing me around", I reply.

She looks at Lucy and gives her an ugly look.

"What do you want Rebecca?" Lucy says annoyed.

"I was just meeting the new guy, he looks cute", she says.

I blush.

"Well uh, we have a class to go to so we're gonna go", Lucy grabs my hand and pulls me with her.

"Don't mind her, you've probably guessed already that she is the bully of the school", she says.

"Yea, I figured", we walk off to class.

Sorry for short chapter but I just wanna say that denisse a.k.a Just_in_life and I are sharing an account called _wattpadstars_ on Instagram. Make sure you follow us there cuz we both put our updates and future stories coming up in the account. Just search _wattpadstars_ and follow us!!!

HAPPY READINGS!!!