Chapter 14- Jealous?

Mark's POV

I don't seem to like that Jacob (ok guys im not hating on macob). Lucy looks more happy with him than she is with me. I need to talk to Lucy about him. After gym class, it was lunch. I went to sit at my normal sitting spot which is next to Lucy but Jacob got there before me. 

"Uhm, Jacob that's my seat", I say.

He looks up. 

"Just sit somewhere else man. I'm already comfortable here", He says.

I clench my fists together but I tried to stay calm. Instead of sitting with Lucy and Jacob, I decided to just sit down somewhere else. 

(skip lunch and the rest of the school time)

As I was walking towards the bus, Lucy walks with me. Thank the lord that Jacob isn't there. 

"Hey what's wrong with you? Your acting so weird the whole day", she says.

"Lucy, not sounding like I'm jealous or anything, I'm not a big fan of Jacob", I exclaim.

She sighs.

"Don't worry babe! I'm yours and no one else's", She says while holding hand with me.

I smile and we continue to walk to the bus. 

(skip bus ride)

Lucy went to get off first and I was following her. While we were walking to go home, Lucy keeps on getting text messages so she just put her phone on silent. after about 5 min, someone calls her. She was about to end the call when I said,

"Just answer it"

She answers the phone and I heard her say a name I didn't want to here. She was talking to Jacob. 

"ok that's great, I'll meet you at the park. I just need to get home and get changed...ok bye!"

the call ends. I got furious but I didn't show it. All I did was walk faster than Lucy and just went home. I was just on my phone when I see Lucy going out of her house. I knew where she was going. I wanted to follow her and see what they're doing but I definitely need to be sneaky. Once Lucy was 3 metres away, I went out of my house and followed her. I finally got to the park so I quickly hid behind the bush. I see Jacob holding a bouquet of flowers. they walk off and went to the botanical gardens. When they got there, I couldn't believe my eyes.