Chapter 18- Don't Cry

Mark's POV

I wake up and it's the weekends (skip the whole week) YAY!!!! I'm still thinking how I'm going to approach Lucy. I look over at my window and see her sitting down on her bed while using her phone. She was probably going through social media. I took a closer look and realized the she was...crying? She then puts her phone down and goes to her bathroom. I quickly go to her window and see what she's been looking at. She was looking at pictures of me and her being happy as a couple until this happened. She came back and saw me but I didn't run away. Her eyes were red and her hair was crazy, she's practically a mess. I come up to her and hug her. 

"I'm sorry Mark", she says through her sobs.

"Don't worry about it anymore. I talked to Jacob and he said he's sorry", I say while trying to calm her down.

"But your still mad at me because I didn't do the right decision. I should've pulled away", She exclaims.

"Don't cry, don't cry. People make mistakes and that includes you, me and Jacob so just let go of the past", I said.

She then stops crying and sits down on her bed. She grabs some tissues and wipe her tears away. I din't like seeing Lucy like this. It breaks me on the inside but I don't show it in the outside.  I sit down with her and hug her. There was a silent but wasn't awkward sound. I look at her and she looks at me. I smile and slowly lean in. She leans in. Well obviously you guys know what's gonna happen...we kissed. It was slow and very passionate. We pulled back from each other and ended it with a smile. 

Jacob's POV

I went to Lucy's house today and before I entered her room, I heard Mark and Lucy talking. I was listening to all of it until they stopped. I quietly went back downstairs and just waited at the living room. I started watching T.V. when Lucy and Mark opens the bedroom door with very sincere faces.

"Holy sh*t Jacob, I thought you were someone else", Lucy says.

"I heard you guys talking, is #Lark back on the track?" I ask.

They look at each other and smile.

"I'll take that as a yes", I say watching T.V. 

Lucy and Mark sat next to me. Lucy was in the middle and Mark and I were at the side. 

"Guys I wanna tell you something", I say.

They both look at me.

"What is it now?" Mark asks.

"I kinda like this girl at school and I wanna ask her out", I say shyly.

"Dude who is it?" Lucy asks while punching me in the arm.

"OW, and its Hannah", I say while blushing.

"OOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!! Hannah was just talking to me earlier today telling me that she likes you", Lucy says.

"I don't believe you", I say rolling my eyes. 

She then gave me a face that says "Are you f*cking joking me?"

I laugh.

"I'm just kidding, I'll ask her out on Monday!" I say.

They both laugh.

Mark's POV

Jacob leaves and it was just me and Lucy. We were watching T.V. when I kiss her on the head. She looks at me and smiles.

"I love you Markus", She says.

"Don't call me that!"

Ok some might think, oh no she said the title it means its the end of the book, No this book is far from ending so yea. Hope you guys liked this chapter. For me it was pretty boring but I'll try to make it interesting more next chapter. don't forget to follow me and Just_in_life on instagram:

_wattpadstars_ 

HAPPY READINGS!!!