Chapter 22

Mark's POV

The school holidays starts tomorrow and I can't wait because 1 there is no school and 2 I get to spend time with Lucy more! I wake up and get ready for the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! I didn't really care about what I was wearing so I just wore some shorts and a Nike T-shirt. We CANNOT forget about my own Nike shoes! I grab my bag and go downstairs. 

(After Breakfast)

I took my bag and went out the door. I was walking to the bus stop until I see the love of my life. I wave to her and she smiles. She walks up to me and we both hold hands. 

"Are you excited for tomorrow?" I ask. 

"Yep! Are you?" She says. 

"Uh obviously!" I reply.

Lucy's POV

Mark and I were walking to the bus stop when I saw a guy that looked familiar. It wasn't Jacob, but someone else I know. Mark looks at me with a confused look. I shake my head and we kept walking. Little did I know its was...TOM!!!

"What the hell is he doing here? Doesn't he live somewhere else?" Mark asks angrily. 

"Mark calm down, I don't know why he's here or I don't know where he lives so let's just ask him okay?" I say calming him down. 

We walk up to Tom and he sees us. He waves and smiles. 

"Goodmorning Guys!" Tom says cheerily.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Mark asks. 

"What do you mean?" Tom says.

"What I mean is why are you at this bus stop? You don't live on this street!" Mark says.

"Well actually I moved here like 2 or 3 days ago but mum just dropped me off at school those past days!" Tom says while looking at me. 

Mark glares at him. I take his hand and we sit down. 

WOOOOOOOHHHH ANOTHA CHAPTA DONE FOR YOU GUYS! I don't really have a lot to say except for not being active for millions of years!!!! so sorry for that but anyways....

HAPPY READINGS!!!!