Chapter 16- Why Didn't She Pull Away?

Mark's POV

I'm really heartbroken. Why would Lucy do this to me? I thought she was different. As I walk to the bus stop, I see Lucy sitting there, waiting for the bus. She looks at me and smiles. I just kept walking. I sit down. It got really awkward very quickly and it started getting uncomfortable. 

"Soooo", She says.

I say nothing.

"How are you doing Mark?" She ask.

I say nothing.

At the edge of my eye, I see her look down, like she's about to cry. I felt really bad but I still remember how she cheated one me. The bus comes and I quickly get in. I sit at the very front because no one really goes in the front. 

Jacob's POV

While I was sitting alone in the bus, we stopped and I saw that we were gonna get Mark and Lucy. Yes I'm the first one to get on the bus now. As I look over the window, Mark and Lucy weren't even close. They were like a meter away.I'm starting to think that Lucy told him what happened. The bus door opens and I see Mark get in and sits at the very front. He never sits there. The I see Lucy get in. She sits next to me and just stays quiet. 

"Did you tell him?" I ask.

"No ", She answers.

"Then why is he sitting down at the very front of the bus and you guys were like a meter away when you were sitting down", I ask.

She shrugs her shoulders. 

"I'm gonna talk to him", I say as I get up and quickly sit down next Mark.

He looks sad but more mad. I sigh.

"Mark what's wrong?" I ask.

"You tell me what's wrong!" He says almost yelling.

The bus driver confusingly looks at the rear view mirror. I nod and he goes back to driving. 

"I don't know Mark", I say scratching my head.

"You know why", He says angrily.

"You followed her did you?"I say.

A tear finally goes down his cheek. He wipes it away as quick as he can.

"I'm sorry for what you saw Mark. I didn't know why I did it. I couldn't help myself!" I say.

"Then why didn't she pull away?" He says.

"I-I don't know", I reply.

YAY ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE!!! SORRY IF ALL OF THIS IS CAPITAL BUT I JUST FEEL LIKE DOING CAPITALS RIGHT NOW. WELL, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT CHAPTER AND THE NEXT CHAPTER IS COMING TOMORROW NIGHT OR AFTERNOON. DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW ME AND Just_in_life ON INSTAGRAM:

_wattpadstars_

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!! HAPPY READINGS!!!!