p r o l o g u e

"You had no right to not tell me that you are pregnant" Mr. Owens screamed and my eyes widened. He knew. This can't be happening. He was the last person that I wanted to find out.

"I don't think that's any of your business" I said and turned on my heels ready to leave but he wrapped his hand around my wrist making it completely impossible for me to leave. I tried to wiggle out of his grip but it was useless. He was way stronger than me which was no surprise at all because based on his toned body he had to work out a lot.

-"It is my business when I'm the father of that fucking baby" he said angry and it was easy to tell he is trying to control his anger.

"You're not the father" I stated and I knew that he could tell that I was lying.

-"Why are you lying? Isn't this what you wanted? A fucking billionaire as your baby's father?" he was trying to provoke me. And it worked. Did he seriously thing that I'm a gold digger and that I did this on purpose? Because with his assumption he couldn't have been more wrong. He didn't know yet that this baby is never going to be born.

"No that's not what I want. The only thing I want is for you to stay out of my life" I shouted and tried once again to get out of his grip. But once again without success.

-"I won't stay out of your life when I know my heir is growing inside of you" he said and raised his voice as well.

"Well not for long" I mumbled under my breath and I thought only I could hear it but apparently I was wrong because based on his reaction he understood what I said. And let me tell you he wasn't pleased at all.

-"You're not going to get an abortion" he said. Does he seriously think he can tell me what and what not to do? Because then he was wrong.

"Oh yes I am" I stated matter of factly.

© 2017 kiki60102

Cover by mahgadahling