18 | Dinner with his family

*Edited*

"Do not mind anything that anyone tells you about anyone else. Judge everyone and everything for yourself"- Henry James

E L L A

(19 weeks pregnant)

Today I was going out for dinner with Anthony's family. Alone. Without Anthony. His family decided that they wanted to get to know me and I didn't mind. I really liked his family. They were all really fun and easy to talk to and I didn't feel like they were judging me. Of course I was still a little nervous because I was afraid that I would say something which leads them to hate me. I didn't want them to hate me since they are related to my baby. And to Anthony obviously. It wouldn't be great is his side of the family hated me. Let's just see how this goes. 

Anthony wasn't coming with me today since his family wanted to talk to me about something he's not able to know about. Which made me even more nervous. Anthony insisted on driving me to the restaurant just to make sure that I get there in one piece. I told him that I was capable of driving myself but he didn't let me. Sometimes he's even more stubborn than I am an I thought that was impossible since I'm the most stubborn human being that I know. I'm sure Anthony was also just coming with me because he was hoping his family would let him stay. I'm sure he's going to ask me afterwards what we talked about. He's just too damn curious.

When we got there I opened the door to step outside and then he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed at his act. He just looked at me and smiled at my reaction.

"Uhm well I have to go" I stuttered and left. What was that? I shouldn't be affected by his touch because I have a boyfriend. A boyfriend that I grew suspicious of these past few weeks. He hasn't done anything else nor did he try to sleep with me or anything. I just wondered why he told Anthony that he came over for a quick fuck. Like who the fuck even says that and why? I also wondered why I felt like I could get used to Anthony's touch after he kissed me. I decided to put this thought on the side and focused on getting his family to like me.

-"You'll tell me what you talked about right?" He asked before I left. I playfully rolled my eyed at him. I knew he would ask.

"We'll see" I said with a smirk and he pouted at me.

I exited Anthony's car and walked up to the entrance. Before I went inside I saw Anthony's father waiting for me in front of the entrance. I smiled at him and he started to walk towards me with the same smile that Anthony always gives me. I instantly felt safe. When he stood in front of me he gave me a hug like he did the last time we met. 

-"Lovely to see you Ella" he said friendly.

"Thank you for inviting me" I replied.

-"No Problem. It's about time we meet properly. The last time you seemed a little overstrained" he said and laughed. I nervously laughed with him.

-"You're still nervous aren't you?" he asked and I nodded.

-"No need to be nervous we simply want to get to know you since we're going to see a lot from each other when the baby is born. At least we hope so" he said amused by my behavior. 

"I know. Should we go inside?" I asked changing the topic. He nodded and we went inside together. When we entered the restaurant I looked around and saw Anthony's mother Victoria sitting at a table with three of her four children. She saw me and like Christian she smiled warmly at me. We went straight to the table and all four of them stood up to greet me.