Book Ideas

1. Mafia

This would basically be about a Mafia Boss who is interested in a normal girl. She wants nothing to do with him and tries to get away from him so he kidnapps her.

2. Surrogate.

This book would be about a poor girl who needs money. Because she can't think of anything else she decides to be a surrogate for a billionaire who doesn't have a girlfriend and desperately wants to have a baby.

3. Bad Boy

This would be a typical bad boy story like all other millions of wattpad books. Maybe I would include some drama with teen pregnancy as well.

4.Cancer

I guess you could say this story is a little bit like the fault in our stars but without both being sick. In this story the girl has cancer but no one knows. Basically a boy from her school falls in love with her and the drama begins because her cancer is getting worse and the boy finds out about her having cancer.

5. Pregnant ex-wife

There are already a few storys like that out there and I really enjoy reading them. So the wife finds out her husband is cheating on her and files in for divorce. A few months or years later she meets her ex husband who finds out about their child.

That's everything I have. Write your favorite one in the comments. If you have other ideas in mind that you really want me to write then also write that idea in a comment.