30 | Shocking truth Part 1

*Edited*

"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better"- Samuel Beckett

E L L A

Today was the day where Anthony and I would finally have a movie night together. We did this a lot when I was still pregnant and it was very fun so we decided to keep on doing it. I just hope it doesn't escalate the way it did when we had our last movie night together. I'm not talking about the one we had with my mother. I'm talking about the one we had before where we were alone. Things got pretty heated and just hope it doesn't happen again today. I decided to break up with Landon tomorrow when Landon and I are alone and can talk together in peace so I can wait one more day until I'm free and can do whatever I want with whoever I want. 

It was Anthony's turn to chose the movie for tonight and he chose a horror movie called 'Wrong Turn'. It was the first one out of six I think. I've never seen one of these movies before because I hate horror movies like hell but I'm not going to show that they scare me as fuck because I know that he only chose a horror movie just to see my reaction to it.

-"You can lean on me if you're scared" he said with a smirk before he started the movie. 

"Pff that's totally not going to happen" I stated matter of factly. It's going to be hard to pretend that horror movies don't affect me. Anthony just looked at me as if he knew that I turn into a little child when I watch horror movies. 

We were more than halfway through with the movie when I gave in. I had to lean on to him because it just got more brutal with every minute that passed. But seriously why are people in horror movies so freaking stupid? Of course they are going to die when they are that naive. I felt Anthony's chest rising quickly so I knew he was laughing at me. 

"It's not funny" I pouted.

-"Of course it's not" he said serious but only seconds later he was laughing again so I punched him in his stomach causing him to groan in pain.

-"Why did you do that?" he asked and held his hand on the spot where I punched him. I hope it hurt.

"Stop laughing at me" 

-"Okay I'll stop. I think we should watch another movie" he said. 

Two hours later when we finished watching Transformers he came up with a stupid idea.

-"We should jump into the pool" he said and looked at the pool outside. This was a typical idea coming from a man. They always come up with stupid ideas.

"Anthony it's almost December you're going to catch a cold" I said.

-"I don't care I want to jump into the pool. And you're coming with me" he said and I wanted to protest but he already lifted me up bridal style leaving me no choice.

"Anthony I swear I'm going cut of your balls if you throw me into the pool" I said and tried to get out of his grip without success. When I'm done with him he won't be able to make more babies.

-"I'm not going to throw you in. I'll jump in with you in my arms that's different" he said and before I could add something else I already felt the cold water surrounding me. He did it. That asshole really jumped into the pool with me when it's freezing cold outside. 

"You son of a bitch" I shouted at him when I came back to the surface. I wanted to get out of the pool to go inside and warm myself up in a blanket but apparently Anthony thought otherwise because when I stood on the ladder to get out he grabbed me by the waist and threw me back in.