e p i l o g u e

E L L A

Four years and eight months later

Yesterday was the day where Landon got free. The man who did so many horrible things to my family was out of prison again and I couldn't help but feel uneasy and the thought of him being free again. I just hope that he would leave me and my family alone and continue to live his life without bothering us. I don't think he's stupid enough to do something against us though since he already lost so much and if he tries something Anthony will make sure that Landon loses everything and anything. But Landon wasn't the most important thing right now.

Today is the fourth birthday of our twins Christian and Mason. We named one of our twins after Anthony's father Christian because we thought his named deserved to be passed on. For some weird reason Christian's personality is just like his grandfather's personality. It creeps me out how much they're alike even though they've never met since Christian died when I was pregnant with the twins.

Christian is the more outgoing and demanding one out of the twins whereas Mason is a little more shy. They look identical but their personality is completely different. It makes it easier to tell them apart though.

I can't believe that all of my children are already that old. It feels like it was only yesterday that I started working at Anthony's company but It was more than 6 years ago. How quickly the time passes. When I walked inside Anthony's office for the job interview I never thought I would call him my husband a few years later. I was so intimated by him. Funny how things can change so quickly.

When I was pregnant with the twins we didn't know that I was carrying twins until I was 20 weeks along. Christian hid Mason behind him which is the reason why there was only one child visible at the ultrasound. I still remember Anthony's face when we found out that I was actually carrying twins. He was so shocked that he wasn't able to talk for a while. Not because he didn't want twins though he was actually hoping for twins. Anthony wants as many kids as possible but after the next child I'm done. My body went through a lot of changes these past couple of years and I have a lot of stretch marks on my body which make me feel insecure sometimes. I didn't have stretch marks after my pregnancy with Isaac but during my pregnancy with the twins I wasn't that blessed. Having twins obviously means that you're bigger than during a normal pregnancy and my body was not having it.

Anthony says it's totally fine that I have stretch marks and that he doesn't care about them. He always says these stretch marks are a reminder that I carried three beautiful children. Well actually four.

I looked down on my pregnant belly. Yes I'm pregnant again. I'm already six months along and this time it's a girl. Finally. I was tired of being the only girl in the house apart from Sura and I desperately needed some female support. Looks like Victoria was right when she said that I would be having three boys first before I'll be blessed with a girl. The baby wasn't planned but we were still happy. After I found out that it is a girl the first thing I did was going baby clothes shopping. And I think I went a little too overboard but I couldn't help it. Everything just looked so cute. I wasn't used to having a girl and it felt like I was pregnant for the first time when I went shopping for my baby girl. I was too excited to hold my princess in my arms and four months seemed too long to wait. But the wait will be worth it.

I went outside where our friends and families were. The baby girl that is currently in my belly is actually the first girl in both mine and Anthony's family because Mila also had another baby boy. Victoria now had five grandsons and one granddaughter that was on the way right now.
Amelia however wasn't that lucky. Her and her husband Ethan tried to get pregnant for more than two years.
Amelia actually was pregnant twice but she had a miscarriage both times. When she called me saying that she miscarried I immediately drove to her house to comfort my best friend. She didn't deserve to go through something that horrible. She has always been such a good person and she wanted to have baby so bad. Why aren't people who desperately want children blessed with children? There are so many children out there who live in foster care because their parents didn't want them. It's so unfair that people who don't want children get them and then don't take care of them. Amelia's husband desperately wanted to have a child and the two of them drifted apart after the second miscarriage because it was too much to handle for both. They're still a couple and their currently trying to repair their broken relationship. They decided to try for a baby on another way via surrogacy and I was just hoping that it would work. If it doesn't work then they're going to adopt a child.

I saw my three sons playing soccer with Mila's son Leon and it was a sight that I could get used to. I'm glad that my children get along and I'm quite excited to see how they're going to get along with their baby sister since that's a completely new situation to them. I just hope they don't hate her because she's a girl. You know many children that age find girls disgusting.

It was time to cut the twins' cake and we all sang happy birthday for them. Seeing my children smile is the best thing ever. I never imagined that it could be so easy to find happiness in life.

-"So have you already thought about a name for the little princess?" Victoria asked me and I shook my head.

"It's actually harder than I thought it would be to find a name for a girl. I want it to be perfect since she's the only daughter we will have" I said and she smiled.

-"I was just like you when you was pregnant with Savannah. I was so stoked when I found out I was having a girl since I had three boys before. It's kind of funny to see that it's just the same with you and Anthony. Plus don't be too sure that you won't be having more children. If I'm correct I think that Anthony plans to have at least one more child " she said and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"He's only saying this because he doesn't know how painful it is to give birth. If he knew he would think twice about having a child" I said and Victoria laughed.

-"Yeah I definitely know what you're talking about" she said. Victoria and I grew a lot closer after Christian's death. After Christian's death we spend as much time with Victoria as we possibly could. She needed some distraction and Isaac was the perfect distraction for her since he always kept her busy. When I gave birth to the twins she actually moved into our house for a month or so to help us out since we had two needy newborns and a toddler to take care of. And I'm so thankful for her help we really needed it.

This year is Isaac's first year of school and I don't want to let him go. Soon he's in high school then he's going to be in his first relationship and at some point in the future he's going to graduate. He's just growing up too fast. I can't believe that I actually wanted to abort him at some point. I was a horrible human being for even considering it. I'm so happy that Anthony's family stopped me from doing it. I owe this family so much. I don't even want to imagine what my life would've looked like if I never went to the job interview that day. I would be sitting here with my loving husband and my three or should I say four children.

-"What are you thinking about?" Anthony asked and put his hand protectively on my belly.

"Just about how perfect my life is" I replied with a smile which he returned. Then I gave him a kiss. Thank God for my husband and our beautiful children.

I honestly can't thank you guys enough for supporting me and this story. Thanks to all the people who voted and commented and also thanks to the people who wrote me private messages. I love to interact with all of you. I never expected this book to get as many reads as it has now. I hope you guys continue to support my other books as much as you did with this one. This is the very last chapter and it's very hard for me to end this book since it was so much fun for me to write it. But every story has an end and so has this one. I hope you enjoyed reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Love you guys