33 | Welcome home

*Edited*

"If you're reading this... congratulations, you're alive. If that's not something to smile about, then I don't know what is" - Chad Sugg

E L L A

The three of us were still sitting in the car and Anthony was currently driving towards my house. Or should I say Landon's house.

-"Ella I think the two of you should move in with me like it was our original plan" Anthony said all of a sudden and I was kind of glad that he said that. I don't think I could live in that house in peace knowing that I lived there with Landon for so long. I don't understand how he could look at me every single day without feeling guilty at all. 

"Maybe that's a good idea. I don't want to live in the house that I shared with that monster" I replied and Anthony flashed me a small smile.

"Is the nursery still set up?" I asked and Anthony nodded.

-"I couldn't put everything away. I tried to do it but it felt so wrong and like I was done with the entire topic which I clearly wasn't. It's like deep down I knew that he was still alive" he said.

"Luckily he is. It's been four hours since we've find out that he is still alive yet I can't imagine my life without him anymore" I replied deep in thoughts. I feel so happy again now that I have him back. 

-"Are we still going to name him like we wanted to?" Anthony asked and I nodded.

"Yeah I think the name Isaac suits him don't you think?" I asked and Anthony replied with a simple 'yeah'.

"We still have to drive to Landon's house because I need to get some personal stuff" I said when Anthony drove in another direction. 

-"Your wardrobe is still set up in my house" he replied and I furrowed my brows. How is that even possible?

"How? I mean I took everything with me" I asked confused.

-"I bought new clothes. I was hoping that you might move in with me again and some point. And like always I was right"

"Stop spending so much money on me" I whined.

-"I have enough money that I don't know what to do with it Ella. And I love spending my money on people that I lo- that are important to me" he interrupted himself.

"Thank you that is very sweet of you. But still I have to go back I wanted to get things like family pictures and stuff like that if that's okay for you" I said.

-"Of course it is" he replied and drove towards Landon's house that I once called my home.

When we arrived at the house I went inside alone. While I went inside to grab some stuff Anthony took care of Isaac who was asleep once again. I swear even I can't sleep that much and that means s0mething.

Inside I looked at all the different pictures all of them were holding different memories. I can't believe I was blind enough to trust Evelyn and Landon. All this time they wanted to ruin me and I didn't suspect it. Not even in the slightest bit. In fact I would have never guessed it was them. I don't know who I can trust and who not. Maybe Anthony? He was there for me all the time but would he take a relationship between the both of us seriously? Is he able to really love someone? As far as I know he had many relationships and many one night stands. He even said it himself. Hell our relationship was supposed to last one night as well. But things hot hella complicated after that one meaningless night that we had. Did I love Landon? Is love the reason for my disappointment? I've never felt this feeling before and I can't figure out what it is. Betrayal? Maybe that's what it is. I don't think I've loved him. Love to me means that you would do any and everything for someone and when we were together I wouldn't have given up my entire life for him. But for Isaac for example I would. I would die for him without hesitation. This is the beginning of something new and beautiful. After all I got my son back. This is the best gift I could ever receive.