08 | Family Argument

*Edited*

"That which not kill us makes us stronger" - Friedrich Nietzsche

A N T H O N Y

After closing my front door I went straight to the bar to get something to drink. I definitely needed it. How can Ella be so freaking heartless and think killing our baby is the best thing she can do? It's the worst thing she can do. I'm going to destroy her if she goes through with it. I'm getting revenge if she kills my baby. First when I found out that she was pregnant I thought the woman that came to my office lied because Ella was a gold digger and was after my money. After she told me that she wanted to get an abortion I knew in fact that my assumption wasn't true. If she would want to have my money a child would be the perfect opportunity to get it. I don't know what to do. I want this child. In fact I wanted a child for quite some time but since I didn't have a girlfriend I thought that it's going take a few years for me to have a child. But now my personal assistant is pregnant with my child. A child that I will probably never be able to hold in my arms.

I took another sip directly from the bottle. The only way to forget about this is drinking. Even if I only forget about this one night. I'm falling into old habits again. The ringing of my phone stopped me from taking another sip from the bottle.

"Hello?" I asked curiously because I didn't look who it was before I picked up.

-"Where the hell are you?" asked a way to familiar voice.

"At home. Where else would I be?" I asked.

-"Bro it's dad's birthday we are waiting for you" Lucas my oldest brother said.

"I'm not in the mood for happy family get-togethers" I said and took another sip from the extremely expensive Whiskey bottle in my hand.

-"I don't care I'm coming over now to get you" he said.

"But I don't want to go" I whined. Man I sounded like a little child.

-"Like I said I don't care what you want or not" he said. Man he sounded exactly like Ella when she told me I don't have a say in my baby's future. Seconds late the line has gone dead. Ten Minutes later I heard the doorbell ring. I smiled to myself knowing that I would get my way because I wasn't going to open the door for him. Only a few seconds later my smile faded because my brother was standing right in front of me. 

"How did you get in here?" I asked confused and you could definitely tell that I was tipsy from the way I talked. But I needed this to forget even though alcohol is never the right solution. In that moment it just seemed like the right way. He held up the keys to my house.

-"Mom gave them to me because she knew that you won't open the door. Now come on don't be a child" he said. Why does my mother have to know me so well. I sighed and stood up from my seat almost falling over.

-"Wow are you drunk?" he asked with furrowed brows.

"Me? No I'm not" I answered. He didn't say anything after this. He just shook his head and I followed him outside to his car.

-"Why did you drink again?" he asked and focused his eyes on the road.

"I just felt like it" I shrugged. I knew that I had to tell him what was going on. I needed someone to talk to.

-"Don't lie to me Anthony. There's always a reason why you drink" he started to get pissed off. He acts like my mother now. 

"I got my personal assistant pregnant" I admitted.

-"You did what?" he shouted and almost made an accident.

-"And now she is trying to blackmail you or what?" he asked