12 | New Home

*Edited*

"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt" - Charles M. Schulz

E L L A

(10 weeks pregnant)

After our small Game of Thrones marathon Amelia stayed the night. Obviously she called Ethan and told him that she's staying her for the night or else he would be worried sick. We watched Game of Thrones till 1 am before I got tired. I had to go to sleep anyway since I had to go work.

Unfortunately the next day I called in sick and didn't go to work. My morning sickness has gotten worse to the point that almost every smell made me want to puke. I didn't dare to leave the bathroom. But to be honest that's not the only reason why I told Anthony that I'm not coming to work. After I told Landon yesterday that I'm pregnant hasn't called yet and I don't think he ever will. What happened yesterday with Landon bothered me more than I thought it would. I know it shouldn't bother me but it does. I can't control my feelings. It hurt that he left even though I was prepared for it to happen. I mean who would want to be in a relationship with someone who is pregnant with another man's baby. I didn't tell Anthony anything about Landon and I. I don't know how he would react to it and I seriously don't want to find out. I saw his reaction when Landon and I had our first date in the restaurant since for some reason Anthony was also there. And let me tell you he didn't look pleased whatsoever. Now that I'm pregnant with his child I can only imagine that he would be even less pleased if Landon and I got together which I can understand. But Anthony can have a girlfriend as well and I wouldn't mind. Maybe I should wait till I give birth before I focus on a relationship though. This way I can focus on delivering a healthy baby. 

The sound of my doorbell ringing ripped me out of my thoughts. I got up from my seat next to the toilet and unwillingly made my way over to the door since no one else was able to open it for me. Amelia left early because she had classes in college. When I opened the door I came face to face with Anthony. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked confused.

-"I wanted to make sure that you and our baby are alright" he said and without asking he walked into my apartment.

"Oh yeah sure come in" I said sarcastically and closed the door. I saw him looking around my apartment with a disgusted expression. I mean yeah it's definitely not the biggest and most beautiful apartment but it's alright. Not everyone earns as much money as him and can buy beautiful mansions. I was glad to even be able to rant an apartment. Now that I work in Anthony's company I could afford an apartment much bigger than this but I wanted to live with Amelia. This is the same apartment that we had when we first moved out from our parents'. Of course we couldn't afford a bigger place since we both were in college and had small jobs.

-"This is the place where you live and want my child to grow up in?" he asked.

"I'm sorry that not everyone can afford a house that costs millions of dollars. Stop being a spoiled brat my apartment isn't that bad" I said and crossed my arms in front of my chest and he sighed.

-"That's it pack your things you're moving in with me" he said. I looked at him with my eyes wide open. Was he serious? I looked around trying to find the hidden cameras even though it was my own apartment we were standing in. I know I'm a really smart person.

"Are you insane? I'm not going to move in with you we're not a couple" I said. Not yet. Wait what was I thinking? My hormones are going crazy and I have to find a way to control them or else I'm either going crazy or I'll do things that I'm going to regret.

-"But it's better for the child when it's parents live together. It will be quite helpful when the baby is here and we can both take care of it" he argued. He does have a point. But I'm not going to give in so easily.