16 | Fight

*Edited*

"Good judgement comes experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement" - Will Rogers

E L L A

(15 weeks pregnant)

After we came home I was too tired to argue with Anthony over the fact that he told my parents that we're engaged. I have to ask him why he did that anyway. Like what was the point of that? I shouldn't have walked to my parents. I should have taken Anthony's offer and let him drive me instead. My feet were seriously killing me right now. I didn't want to walk up the stairs so I simply sat on the couch. I could have asked Anthony if he could carry me upstairs but that would have been embarrassing. I'm sure he would have done it but I'm also sure that he would be laughing at me and telling me that he was right by suggesting that he could drive me. And I'm not going to admit that. I hate to admit I'm wrong. Who doesn't?

Anthony went straight upstairs to his office because he still had some work to do. I on the other hand decided to sleep on the couch because I didn't want to walk up the stairs. The couch wasn't as comfortable as my bed but I still managed to fall asleep.

When I woke up I wasn't on the couch anymore which told me that Anthony carried me upstairs last night. At least I didn't have to ask. Deep down I knew that he would do that because he cares too much for me and the baby. He was probably afraid that I would fall of the couch and get hurt because the couch isn't exactly the biggest. It's just cute how much he cares. He's already such a good father and I can't wait to see him with our child in his arms. I can't help but wonder if we were having a boy or a girl. I personally wanted a girl that I could spoil and go shopping with when she's older but now that I think about it a boy is cute as well. Especially when he inherits his father looks. Plus when we're having more kids- wait what. No Ella this is the wrong way of thinking. Anthony and I aren't a couple. I'm in a relationship with Landon and I'm happy. I guess.

While I got up and walked downstairs to make breakfast for both me and Anthony, Anthony was working in his home office. This guy has some serious issues. Almost everything he can think of is work. It was Sunday and he was working. Normal people enjoy their day off. As his personal assistant I know that he didn't have that much work left. It's nothing that he couldn't finish tomorrow at work.

When I was in the middle of making pancakes I heard the doorbell ring. I turned off the stove, because I didn't want to burn the house down, and after that I walked to the front door to open it. I didn't know who it could be because it was Sunday and we weren't expecting anyone. Apparently I wasn't there quick enough because there door was already opened by Anthony. I heard a male voice that was way too familiar.

"Landon what are you doing here? I didn't know you were coming" I said and stood in front of him. I didn't want to kiss him in front of Anthony because for some way I found it disrespectful to do so. Landon apparently thought otherwise because he grabbed my waist and gave me a long kiss but I pulled away after a few seconds. I just heard Anthony beside me growling. Why does Anthony hate every single male that I have something to do with? I mean I can understand why he dislikes Landon but he wasn't a huge fan of Rico either. And Rico didn't really do anything to him. I mean Rico didn't show his best side of Anthony either but still.

-"I'm sorry if I'm disturbing something but I just wanted to see you" he said and I smiled at him.

"No you're not disturbing anything I was just making pancakes. Come in you can eat with us" I said and Landon wanted to step into the house but was held back from Anthony.

-"In your dreams. You're not going to step into my house. Not now not ever" Anthony said.

A N T H O N Y

"What are you doing here?" I asked disgusted when I saw who was in front of me.