31| Shocking Truth Part 2

*Edited* 

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened" - Dr.Seuss

E L L A

haven't told anyone about my dream because I know how unnecessary it was. Anthony would never do that to me or our child. He loved our child so much and Anthony would have never been capable to continue his life without feeling guilty all the time.

Anthony is coming over for lunch today. Landon was the one who invited him since they turned out to be great friends. Since I didn't want to cancel our plans for today I decided to tell Landon this evening that things between us aren't working out anymore. It's time to end it now before it gets even more serious between us. I hope nothing else comes in between my plan.

When Anthony arrived we sat down for lunch because we were all starving. I simply made lasagna because we didn't have much in the house and I wasn't prepared for having a guest over.

-"Hey Anthony Ella had some weird dream about you tonight" Landon chuckled and I almost spit out my water when he said that. How did he find out? There's no way that he knew what I was dreaming about. I haven't told anyone.

-"What did you dream?" Anthony asked and looked at me.

"I-I don't remember" I stuttered. Of course I was lying I could never forget that dream. It was the worst dream I ever had and I still know every single detail.

-"She was muttering your name and said something I couldn't really understand. It was so weird" Landon laughed. I never hated him as much as I did in this moment. This was just so awkward and I felt so uncomfortable. Luckily this was over soon.

-"Did you have wet dream about me?" Anthony asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

"No I didn't" I said and got up from my seat. Sometimes these grown up men act like stupid little teenagers it's so annoying.

-"Women" I heard Landon sigh and I just rolled my eyes at his comment. Why did he even bring it up? Like what was his point?

After an hour that I spend in our room alone I went back down. Landon and Anthony were sitting in the living room and were playing Call of Duty. When they saw me coming down the stairs they turned off the TV.

-"Look who decided to join us" Landon said.

-"Come here" he said and pointed on the seat right next to him. But instead I sat on the seat next to Anthony making Landon glare at me. But I didn't care. I'm going to end things between us soon anyway. 

We started talking about random stuff when suddenly the topic of our dead son came up. But it was Landon who mentioned him.

-"I can't imagine how our lives would be if you wouldn't have drunken the poisoned coconut water" Landon said deep in thoughts and Anthony looked at him in confusion.

-"Poisoned coconut water?" Anthony asked. He looked at me from the corner of his eye as if he wanted to tell me something. And I knew exactly what he wanted to tell me. No knows how the atropine managed to get in my blood. Even I didn't. Landon wasn't here when it happened so he couldn't have seen that I drank that coconut water. But he knew that it was the coconut water that poisoned me

-"We don't know how the poison got in her body and you weren't even here to know what she drank or eat that day. So how do you know that she drank poisoned Coconut water?" Anthony said and Landon's expression held nothing more but shock. He wasn't aware of the fact that he basically told us that it was him. That he was the one who killed our son.