Chapter 1

The great state of Virginia was my new home. Making the big move from California to Virginia wasn't the easiest thing for me. Leaving behind my friends and surroundings was something I didn't want. This wasn't my decision. It was my parents. Apparently, my dad got a better job offer here. And so we made the move.

Winter Break is about over and tomorrow is my big day. Restarting the first day of highschool, but at a different school. I was attending, Wood Bridge Private School. Also known as Bishop Irengton. Great, I'm being placed in a school full of snobby rich kids. Just my luck.

-

I woke up that morning, nervous as ever. I showered and changed into my uniform. The colors were red and gold. I applied my make up and fixed my hair into a high ponytail. I grabbed my lite backpack and met my parents downstairs.

The aroma of pancakes and syrup, filled my nose. I quickly finished up my food, knowing the bus would be here in 5 minutes. I kissed my mom goodbye and walked out the door.

I waited at the stop, accompanied by another who seemed to be nervous as me. "Hi." She smiled. I just smiled, being my shy self. "I'm Chelsea Willow." She spoke. "Zoe Tyler." I smiled. "You're new aren't you?" She asked. I nodded, as the bus pulled to us.

We got onto the bus, being the very first stop. We sat in the back, seat 24. She moved in, as I sat next to her. "Don't worry, this hell hole they call a school is pretty small. You'll find your way." That took away just a bit of my nervousness.

The bus pulled up to the second stop. Chelsea had her headphones in as she was lost in her thoughts. I had made the mistake of forgetting mine. As we got to each stop, the murmuring on the bus increased.

We pulled up to the hell hole, as Chelsea referred to it, as I took a deep breath. I got off the bus with Chelsea behind me. "Alright, I'm going to take you to the office. They will give you your schedule and you should be fine from there." She smiled as we walked into the school.

She was right when she said it wasn't that big. The school was a nice size for everyone to get around. I kept up with Chelsea as we reached the office. "Good Luck." She waved and left. I walked up to the lady, with a warm smile.

"Well hello there, what can I help you with?" She said. "I'm a new student. My name is Zoe Tyler." I spoke. "Ah, here we are." She mumbled to herself. She printed out my schedule, handing it to me. "It is fine if you're a few minutes late to class. Have a nice day." She smiled.

I thanked her and walked out, searching for room C102. World Geography with Mrs. Barnet. I walked into her over decorated classroom. I walked up to her desk, showing her my schedule. "Well hello there. I am Mrs. Barnet. Welcome to World Geography. Have a seat in seat 17." She pointed to the empty desk, near a boy.

I made my way there, not being noticed by anyone. Thank God. I put down my planner and notebook, sitting down in the desk. The boy was too busy chatting with others to notice me. Well that was until the bell rang.

His brown eyes skimmed over to me. I was hoping for no contact with him. His eyes trailed back to the board, not seeming to have interest in my presence.

Mrs. Barnet began calling role. The boy next to me was addressed as Matthew Espinosa. Mrs. Barnet quickly snapped at him, partly just messing with him. But more than half of the eyes of other students were on me. "I'd like everyone to welcome our new student, Zoe Tyler. " And that was when we made eye contact.

Mrs. Barnet began with the lesson. I couldn't understand what she was saying because of that boy named Matthew, chatting with his friends. "Mr. Espinosa, give me popular city in Ireland." She asked, knowing his mind was somewhere else. "Um." He tried to buy himself some time. "Dublin." I said in a whisper. "Dublin." He repeated.

Mrs. Barnet, raised an eyebrow at him. That signalled him to keep his mouth shut and pay attention. His eyes focused on the board as he said, "The name is Matt." Not even a Thank you, but instead a 'The name is Matt.'

------------------------------------------

Hi there! I am obsessed with the Magcon boys and so I made a fanfic. I will be including most of them.

I promise you that this won't be cheesy and rush through things.

Um how about 10+ readsand 5 votes for the next chapter? (:

Leave me some comments !