Chapter 4

I scooted away from Matthew, looking at the opposite side. The sun was long gone and the carnival lights illuminated the sky. It was a breath taking sight that made me forget that I was sharing this moment with Matthew, unfortunately.

As we slowly went higher, she lights got smaller. But the sight got better. I was completely clueless of how high I was now. That was until we reached the very top. And once we got to the very top, the ride stopped.

Or box sat motionless, swaying with the wind. I, for one, did not like this one bit. The box made a big creaking noise which scared the hell out of me. I quickly scooted next to Matthew, without thinking.

I bit my lip. I did this when I was scared or nervous. "You okay?" He asked, noticing my nature. "Yeah." I rushed out the words. He unsurely nodded, obviously knowing that I was afraid.

The wind picked up, rocking the box even more. I shut my eyes, wanting to get down from up here. "You're afraid of heights, aren't you?" He spoke. I gave in, nodding.

"Well, I love these kind of rides." He added, which I really didn't care for his opinion. He began to make the box sway. "Shit, Matthew. Stop." I said, holding on to the railing for dear life. Instead of stopping, he laughed. "Matthew." I cried.

He stopped rocking the box when he realized that I had been calling him 'Matthew this whole time.' "Why do you call me Matthew?" He scoffed, almost. I actually began to pay attention to what he said. I didn't want to answer wrong, and embarrass myself so he could tell his friends. "Just because." I answered, keeping it short and simple.

"Fine. " He stated. "I will call you Zo." "What the hell?" I laughed a little. He made a cocky face. "Alright Zo, tell me about yourself." I looked up to see Taylor and Chelsea having a pretty good time. I smiled. I sighed, and decided to talk to Matthew.

"Well, my name is Zoe Tyler." I emphasized the 'Zoe' part. "I am 16 and I moved here from California." I left it at that. The ride began to move, as I kept quiet and looked away. Matthew looked up at Taylor and Chelsea. "Wanna embarrass them?" He said in excitement. I nodded, trying not to laugh.

"Get some Taylor!" I yelled. "Chels, Taylor wants you!" Matthew yelled. We both bursted into laughter. Matthew's laugh was hilarious. I didn't know if I was laughing at his laugh or our comments. "Your laugh." I said between fits of laughter. He tried to frown, but ended up laughing.

"Aye, Matt." Taylor yelled from above. "Matthew Lee is getting cozy!" He continued. Matthew Lee Espinosa. "Ooh Zoe, get some of that." Chelsea, laughed. My cheeks flushed red, as well as Matthews. Thank god, the ride came to a stop to let us off.

I got off walking straight to Chelsea. "Quite a ferris wheel ride." She laughed. "Worst one of my life." I crossed my arms. We began to walk of and look for more things to do here. We ran over to a bunch of games. We decided to play the ring toss game.

Chelsea turned around to see Taylor and Matt. "We challenge you ladies to see who can win the biggest stuffed animal."  Taylor said, trying to look badass on purpose. "You're on." I raised an eyebrow. And so the games began.

------------------------------------------

I have so many great ideas for this fanfic. Its going to be great! So look forward to that.

I have some major news! Matt followed me on twitter! If you guys would like to check out my Twitter, its @espinosacoast  Tweet me about my fanfic and I will follow you back.

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow. (: xx