Chapter 11

I unlocked the door and let us in .We sat our backpacks down and moved into the kitchen. I tossed Matt a water bottle, grabbing a bowl of grapes. I made my way upstairs with Matt following. I walked into the game room, placing the stuff in the table.

I switched on the TV. Matt had no interest, as for he kept looking and me. Maybe even observing me. I got a grape and threw at him. "Don't stare at me." I covered my face. "Is Baby Zoe getting upset?" He teased. "I am not a baby." I protested. "Aww." He gushed.

"Let's ask each other questions." He said, before putting a grape in his mouth. "Okay, you go first." I said. "Um, how many boyfriends have you had?" He winked. I pretended to count with my fingers. "I'm kidding. I've never had one." I shrugged. "Okay. When is your birthday?" I asked. "July 7." He smiled. The rest of the game consisted of me asking him regular and him asking me weird or love life questions.

"Ummmm, I have an idea." I said. "What?" He said. "Let's do the chubby bunny challenge with grapes. " I said. I grabbed the bowl, taking it downstairs. Matt followed grabbing my phone for me.

We sat on the bar stools as I placed two plastic bags next to us. "Ready?" I laughed. "Wait." He said. "What do I get if I win?" He smirked. "Um, what do you want?" I said, unsure. "You have to make me a sandwich and um give me a kiss on my cheek." He smirked. "What?!" I exclaimed. "Well if I win, you have to let me do what ever I want on your phone for an hour." I smiled. "What?!" He looked at me, as if I was crazy. We shook on it and started the challenge.

I put one grape in my mouth, saying "Chubby Bunny." Matt did the same. We kept going. We were at about 7, when I started to giggle, because Matt had spit coming out of his mouth. He started to laugh a little as well. He put another grape in, saying "Chubby Bunny." I tried putting one in, but Matt kept making me laugh. I turned around trying not to laugh.
I looked back at Matt. His mouth wasn't as chubby. Maybe I was just imaging it. He grabbed his phone taking a picture of my face. Then he motioned me to take a selfie with him. Afterwards, I ended up spitting my grapes out and laughing. Matt kept going. He ended up fitting 15 grapes in his mouth. I looked at him. He looked like a chipmunk. I fell on the floor laughing. He spit out his grapes in the bag while laughing.

"I win!" He yelled. "Yeah, yeah." I sighed. "Make me a sandwich!" He ordered. I rolled my eyes. "What kind?" I asked. "Ummmm, how about turkey and cheese." I got out the ingredients, as he instructed me what to put on the sandwich. Once I finished, I handed it to him.

He took a big bite. "Mmmm." He overreacted. "I should said that if I win, then you have to make me my lunch for a week." He smiled. "Sucks." I winked. He finished his sandwich, as I handed him a water bottle. "And the other part of the bet was..?" I trailed off, not remembering."Eager are we?" He smirked. "What?" I said, confused. "It was to kiss me on the cheek." He puckered his lips. "Shit." I mumbled.

"Don't worry, I'll tell you when." He smirked. I rolled my eyes, not ready to do this. Whatever. It was just on the cheek, no big deal. I sighed. "I want to show you something." He said. "Now?" I said. "Not now, later." He said. "Um okay." I said.

"Im gonna use the restroom." I said, to it. I got in there and quickly about the door, locking it. "I didn't actually have to pee. I was nervous. I quickly texted Chelsea about how I had to kiss Matt on the cheek. I was definitely overreacting. My phone lit up, showing Chelsea's message.

Z: I HAVE TO KISS MATT ON THE CHEEK. IM SCARED. HELP ME.

C: WHAT

Z: I LOST A BET AND I HAVE TO. IM CRYING.

C: OMFG IM SO HAPPY. IM DYING RN

Z: WHAT THE HELL

C: GOOD LUCK (; I HEARD HE IS A GOOD KISSER.