Chapter 31

I had packed my bags. We were leaving for Paris tomorrow night. After spending the night with Matt yesterday, he had a party with our usual group during the day. Nothing too big.

My phone buzzed. I had gotten a message from Matt.

M: Come outside. I'm waiting in my car.

Z: Give me 10 minutes I need to get ready.

M: Ugh hurry up loser.

Z: I'll take my time (;

I had just got out of the shower, and had blow dried my hair. I threw on a plain, navy blue shirt and some shorts. I put on my slip on vans. Some how, I managed to do my make up in 7 minutes. I left my hair down, since I was having a good hair day.

I got in Matt's car, asking him what was going on. "I wanna take you somewhere." He backed out of my driveway. I connected my phone to his Bluetooth. 'Cardiac Arrest' by the Bad Suns was playing. Matt took a great liking of my music taste. I was surprised. I listened to bands like The 1975, Bad Suns, The Cab, Arctic Monkeys, The XX, and you get the idea of what else.

After that song ended, I decided to play Ellie Goulding. Matt liked her the most, since he listened to something similar to her kind of music. Ellie Goulding was basically my queen. I have been dying to see her, but I never end up going. I pray that I'll get to see her one day.

Matt interrupted my thoughts, while attempting to sing 'Stay Awake.' "Matt, I believe silence is your best option." I patted his shoulder. He pouted on purpose. "So where exactly are we going?" I groaned. "You'll see." A smile crossed his face. I hated waiting.

We finally reached, the mall? Don't get me wrong, I loved shopping, but now I didn't want to buy anything. "Matt I don't need anything." I trailed off. "But we both need to do something here." He kept me clueless. I frowned. "We are going to make our child here." He casually said. My stomach knotted up.  "What the fuck Matt?! I am 16 years old, may I remind you that. Are you crazy-" He cut me off. "At Build- A- Bear." He finished. I gave him the finger, because he scared me on purpose.

We walked in hand in hand. When ever Matt and I went somewhere, he liked to show everyone that I was his. He would practically do anything. Worst came to worst, when a guy would wink at me. He would straight out kiss me in front of them.

We walked in to Build-A-Bear. I was actually very excited. This was my favorite thing to do as a child. I thought it was the cutest thing. I was expecting us to get strange looks, but people kept telling us that we were a cute couple. That made me extremely happy.

Matt and I both immediately chose a cat to be our 'child'. The lady told us that we could make the cat speak. She handed us a heart that we would record whatever, and put in the cat. Matt went off to a quiet corner, and said,"I love you." In the cutest voice. He came back and said" So when you miss me, you can always hear me say I love you."

We decided to stuff the cat to where it was 'Soft and Cuddly'. Afterwards, we put in the heart. Next came the dressing. Matt and I decided on a boy. Matt chose a superhero costume. I shook my head. We ended up dressing him like Matthew. I loved it.

Lastly, we would have to make its birth certificate. "What should we name him?" I said, while my mind was searching for a name. Matt kept quite for a bit, until he said, "Zatthew." I giggled. "Its our ship name, so why not." He beamed. "Who even gave us a ship name?" I asked. "Chelsea and Hayes." He chuckled. "Zatthew Espinosa, I like it."