Chapter 8

It was a Friday afternoon and the four of us were hanging out. Matt had downloaded this app called 'Vine.' You would post 6 second videos and share them. Matt decided that he would make a 'Vine' soon. And so I decided to get the app as well. We were each others first followers.

Taylor and Chelsea had got one as well. I really loved their relationship. They would bicker like little kids but love each other endlessly. The never showed their physical affection publicly. As in they would rarely kiss in public but you could still tell how happy they were together. Taylor made Chelsea feel perfect. She was so much more happier around him. He was so much happier around her. They brought out the good in each other. I wanted a relationship like theirs.

Well, I had never technically had a boyfriend. I have had one major crush but that's it. It happens to me with every guy. We will get really close and I'll think he likes me back. But then he won't make a move. He will change. He will forget about me. That is what I am scared of.

Chelsea got me out of my deep thoughts. I was happy that she did. "Your house it is?" She said. "What?" I said, blankly. "We can hang at your house after this." She smiled. "Um yeah sure." I partly smiled. After all this thinking, I was out of the mood. I was hoping that no one would take notice.

I was really quiet and tuned out everyone. I don't know what was going on with me. Many times, they had to get my attention. I wasn't really bothered about wanting a relationship. I was bothered of never finding someone who would love me.

The sun was getting ready to set as we were in our way to my house. I walked behind everyone. Matt, Taylor, and Chelsea walked side-by-side. I didn't want to be alone but I wanted time to myself. It was too late now. I need to enjoy being around my friends.

Matt was walking in front of me and there was quiet a gap between us. I quickly ran and jumped on his back. He was startled but,thankfully, held on to me. I couldn't imagine the mess if he had not held me. Chelsea did the same and jumped on Taylors back.

"Would it scare you if I started running?" He whispered. "Don't you dare, Matthew." I said purposely. "Call me Matthew one more time." He threatened, as a joke. "Matthew." I said, thinking I was smart. But it was a big mistake. He held on to me as he began running. "Matt!" I screeched.

He was wobbling while running. "Matt please! Put me down!" I screamed, scared that he'd fall. I didn't want to get hurt and I didn't want him to get hurt. He eventually slowed down, because of my cries for him stop.

We were far ahead off Taylor and Chelsea. I jumped off his back. We chatted as we were walking up to the front door of my house. I unlocked the door, with Matt following me in. Taylor and Chelsea should be here shortly.

Matt sat on the couch. "My mom absolutely loved the spaghetti." He laughed. "Aw." I smiled. "So tell me about your family." I continued. "Well I have 3 other siblings. Two brothers and one sister. They are all much older than me. And I have a cat and dog. How about you?" "Well I have one brother in collage and a sister who is engaged. I don't have any pets, sadly." I sighed. "It get lonely easily."

"I'll be sure to come and visit every week." He smiled. Right then the bell rang as I let Taylor and Chelsea in. We moved to the kitchen, trying to think of what to do.

"How about a movie?" Chelsea said. "Yeah, that sounds great." Matt added. "Alright, what movie?" Taylor sighed, knowing Chelsea and I would pick a sappy movie. "How about the Heat?" I pitched in. Taylor was shocked at my answer. "Wow yeah sure." He said. Chelsea smacked him.

Chelsea, Matt, and Taylor began getting the pillows and blankets. I began getting the popcorn ready. I got out 3 sodas and one water.

I got a text from my mom saying that she would be home tomorrow in the afternoon. Maybe Chelsea could sleep over.

I brought the popcorn over to them. I handed them all a drink as we began the movie. Chelsea and Taylor were cuddled up, and as for me and Matt. Well we had a slight distance. I could feel Matt look at me when I would laugh. It made me feel a little insecure. I don't know why. I should just focus on the movie.

------------------------------------------

I am so sorry for not updating for like a week. I feel so bad. I was running a little behind. sorry.

THANK YOU FOR 3K + READS HEIDNSKSM

I LOVE YOU ALL :*