Chapter 33

A/N: This is a bit of an emotional chapter at the beginning. Since Matt had a break down, because he thought he had failed his fans, the breakdown will occur in this chapter. It will be for a different reason .

-------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with my head on Matt's chest. I quietly rolled off of him, and looked at the clock. It was 9:30. I stretched out my arms and then got up.

I decided to shower and get ready before Matt woke up. I grabbed my towel and went into the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and turned on the shower. I waited for the  shower to heat up, and stripped off my clothes. Once it was warm enough, I stepped in.

My collarbone was stinging. Shit. It was the hickey Matt had left from last night. How was I supposed to cover this up? God Dammit Matt. I washed my body and then turned off the shower.

I wrapped a towel around myself and searched for my new clothes. Fuck. Did I seriously leave them where Matt was? I didn't want to put on my dirty clothes again. I had showered for like 20 minutes. He would still be asleep. He usually wakes up at 10:30.

I slowly opened the door. I could see my clothes laying on top of the suitcase. Matt was still asleep, thank God. I rushed over to my clothes. I checked and made sure I had everything.

"The first thing I see when I wake up, is you in nothing but a towel. You're such a tease." Matt whispered, in his raspy morning voice. "Fuck Matthew. Shut your eyes, go back to sleep." I said, with my back facing him still. I was too shy to even look at him.

I grabbed my clothes and began towards the bathroom to change. Matt blocked from going to the bathroom. "Matt! I'm naked." I looked away. "Which just a another reason of why I shouldn't let you go." He smirked. "Matthew!" I pushed passed him, making it into the bathroom.

I changed into casual clothing and walked out of the bathroom, drying my hair with a towel. "Zoe come over here." He said, lying on the bed. He was still shirtless and in his boxers. I walked over to him giggling.

He stared at my collarbone and touched the hickey he had left. "Ouch." I mumbled. "Last night was fun." He said with a smug smile plastered across his face. "And how do I explain this to your mother when she asks." I crossed my arms. "Oh shit." His eyes widened.

"Um don't you have a shirt that covers your collarbone?" He asked. I went through my suit case and found one. Thank you Jesus. I grabbed it and went to go change. After I came back, Matt was putting on his clothes from last night. He was going to shower in his room and then come back here.

"What? No goodbye kiss." He looked at me. "Go brush and then I'll give you a kiss." I rolled my eyes. He rushed to my bathroom. I was guessing he put toothpaste on his finger, and scrubbing his mouth. He back and I pecked his lips.