Chapter 38

Disregard the deleted chapter 38. It was horrible. I apologize. Anyways, enjoy this one!
-----------------------------------------------------------

I made my way to my last class. I was wishing that Chelsea was here. She moved over the summer and so did Taylor. I honestly didn't know what to do. I had no other close girl friend. I just was thankful for Matt always being there for me.

Basically, since yesterday, Matt and I were working on the good, old baby project. But the thing was, I wasn't feeling comfortable with this whole doll. It was a bit creepy and I couldn't stand it. I'd rather take care of an actual child.

"Mrs. Lott, can we talk to you about something regarding the project?" Matt began. She nodded, looking at both of us. "I'm not very comfortable with this baby project. And I know I can't just skip it, but instead could I take care of let's say my neighbours baby?" I asked. I was very close to my neighbours, so I knew they wouldn't mind. We considered them family.

"If you can bring back a signed form, I can let you do that as an alternative." She smiled. Thank god. I was surprised she let us do this, but I was now ready for this project.

Matt drove us to my place. We walked over to neighbours house and decided to ask. I babysit their little boy all the time, so I'm sure they wouldn't mind.

We were going to be babysitting a baby boy who was around 11 months old. His name was Cade and he was the third child in that family. I guess they were pretty comfortable with leaving Cade with us for a whole week, considering that both parents were going on a business trip and the rest of the kids were going to be staying with their grandparents. 

-

We finally moved in a few of Cade's things in the guest room. Matt would be also staying at my place for a week.  This was maybe going to be a good experience.

We finally got to spend time with Cade. Cade was a pretty easy going baby after all, not to mention that he is absolutely adorable.

We sat on the couch. I set little Cade on lap, holding him so he was secured. Matt took a seat next to me. He started making funny faces at Cade. Cade began letting out little giggles.

"Isn't he cute?" I exclaimed. "Yeah he is." Matt grinned at me. Cade smiled back at us, mumbling random words.

"Where do you see yourself in 10 years?" I asked him out of nowhere. "With you." He said back. I was waiting for him to laugh, but he was serious. "You'd want to spend your life with me?" I almost said in shock. "I have no doubt about it." He beamed back.

"You see, I got it all planned out." He began. "We will move to California and buy a two story house. We will have around three or four kids. We will adopt a puppy. And as for the house, we will do everything from painting the walls and moving in the furniture. It will be just like we want it. You will become a therapist, I know you will do good in college, and I will maybe get somewhere with the performing arts. And I know I'm asking for a perfect life, but as long as you're in it, its perfect for me." He spoke, leaving me with no words.

His words changed everything. He was so serious about this. I guess I didn't realize how much I would want to be with him too. Matt had spoken what I wanted as well.

Matt put his arm around me, kissing my cheek. Cade started to pout. I knew he was going to cry. Matt and I got up. I walked around trying to distract him. It wasn't working. Cade wailed out little cries.