Chapter 15

Note: I will be including all the boys. I have changed a few of their ages, to make it more realistic (: Anyways , Enjoy xx.

------------------------------------------

I was sort of happy that school was back. I was getting bored of just sitting at home. I wasn't sure what I was going to do when the school year were to end. It was currently mid April. I had a month and a few weeks of school left. Approximately 50 days total.

I got on the bus with Chelsea. I hadn't talk to her in ages, which was probably only a good 24 hours. As soon as we sat down in our seat she said "Spill." I looked at her funny, "What?" I trailed off. "Zoe." She punched my shoulder. "Well, I have been spending a lot of time with Matt." I stated. "And?" She expected me to continue. "That's about it." I shrugged. "Ugh." She sighed. I didn't want to really mention that I liked Matt.

Our bus reached school and we split up to go to our own classes. I walked to my locker. I struggled to open it, it was jammed or something. I finally pried it open. Out fell a few notes. I picked them up. They were from, Shawn? Shawn one of Matt's friends .He was in my last period class.

I shoved the notes into my bag, and rushed to class. I'd find the time to read them after school. Matt had a really nice group of friends. They consisted of boys from the age of 15-17. There was Cameron, Carter, Aaron, Hayes, Nash, Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, Taylor of course, and Shawn. I had met them all once, but we hadn't really hung out as a group. I was only close to Taylor, Shawn, and Hayes. But still, we rarely talked. We just did group messages.

I made it to class, taking my seat right next to Matt. As soon as I sat down, his attention diverted towards me. "Hey Zoe." He greeted. "Hi." I smiled. Shortly after we engaged into a conversation about something, class had began. I was glad to be back.

-

I was in last period, sitting next to Shawn. I didn't confront him about the notes yet. I hadn't even read them, and I felt like he knew that I hadn't. I was lost in my thoughts. They circulated around Matt.

For the first time, Chelsea and I ate lunch with his friends. I sat next to Matt and Hayes. But I felt like Matt was an inch closer to me than Hayes.

Mr. Collins put on a video for the rest of the class. Everyone was the slightest bit interested in the boring videos of his. I looked over to see what Shawn was doing. He was writing on a piece of paper. He then pushed it over to me. 'Aye.' He wrote on there. So for the rest of the class, we exchanged words on the piece of paper. After class ended, I kept the paper with our comments in my binder. It was hilarious.

Shawn and I walked to my locker. "But remember the time we had that substitute and when she lifted her arms you could see sweat marks. " Shawn said between fits of laughter, before I began laughing myself. We finally reached my locker,  where Matt was waiting at.

"Hey." He said to Shawn and I. "I've got to go, text me you two." Shawn smiled and left. Matt waited for me to pack my bag, before we left. We walked out the doors and onto the sidewalk. We took the same route to my house everyday now.

There was a slight, warm breeze in the air. It felt nice in this weather. "You know," I began. "We should do what Chelsea and I do when it is nice out." I grinned. "And what is that?" He trailed off. "Walk to Starbucks." I smiled. Matt rolled his eyes. "But I have a lot of homework." He groaned. "Bring it there, we can sit outside." I smiled and we decided on it. I know this sounded like I was your typical white girl, but I wasn't.