Chapter Five

"Where am I?" I asked the redhead as I sat up. I glanced around me and noticed I was in a smallish room with just the bed, a small round desk to the right with its own stool and a clothes cupboard to the left of the room. the redhead herself was sitting on the stool watching over me.

"You're in the Giant Wolf Inn in A'Baro, Master." She replied with a smile.

"Why are you calling me 'Master'?" I asked her looking towards he direction.

"I have decided to follow you. You are one of the most powerful mages I have seen and I know you are destined for greatness." She replied with another smile.

"Why would you throw away your game life for that?" I asked wondering if this girl has a few screws loose in her head or something.

"It is my choice and I have the faintest indication that if I follow you, it will be more beneficial in the long term than if I ventured out by myself." She responded as she stood up and reached for the water pail on the table.

"You're weird." I said as I rubbed my forehead. For some reason I have a massive headache. Just what happened to that Golem? I don't remember. "How did you find me?"

"Oh, I was walking along the mountain top and I found a hole in the ground, so I peered in." She began her story. "I saw the large green tree, the pond, and then I saw you dodging the Rock Golem. You're quite nimble."

"Thank you." I said a little shaken.

"When I saw the Golem hit your side, I panicked. I didn't know why, but I felt as if seeing you come to harm hurt me to. Then you stood up and shouted that you want to live and then..." She trailed off.

"And then what?" I asked, intrigued by her story.

"It's better if I show you." She said just before a Notification popped up within my vision.

New Message From: RedGlory

I opened the message and found a small video clip was within it. I opened the video and watched it not believing what I saw.

The video started when the Golem made his way over to my beaten body. I watched as the blood poured from my body. Odd. Why do I only now realize that I was bleeding. You shouldn't be able to bleed in a game. That in itself made me worry greatly. I continued to watch as my body stood up struggling to stand still. The Golem approached me and lifted both his hands above his head.

"I WANT TO LIVE!" I heard myself shout as black energy began to swirl around. It was mesmerizing. The amount of speck like stars and colourful galaxy like smudges made the black energy beautiful. Soon shockwaves shot forth from my body cracking the floor and ceiling. My out of control power was bringing down the cave. The Golem stood still from fright.

Suddenly as if it regained its composure, the Golem brought his hands down quickly. The black energy swirling around me shot forwards knocking the Golem backwards. It flew back, snapping the tree in half.

In almost an instant I was next to the fallen Golem staring down at it with no emotion whatsoever. But the strange thing was that my eyes had turned the same as the black energy. They were softly smoking as I watched the Golem struggling to stand up.

I raised my right hand above my head and something began to shimmer around it. I couldn't see any energy by my hand but something was there.

"Disruption!" I shouted and brought my hand down quickly which caused a column of bright red lined black energy down from the heavens towards the Golem.

Instead of bursting into ash the Golem was petrified. Whatever I had done, managed to kill the Golem.

I watched the video wide eyed and continued to watch even when it finished.