Chapter Fourteen

After a few minutes walking within the forest, I got an idea that would help us pass the time as well as get Red's level up. We have pass some pretty decent grinding grounds that could prove useful for her.

"Hey, Red." I glanced to my right to see her still walking alongside me. "I have an idea that could prove useful."

"And that is?" She asked as she clasped her hands behind her back as she tilted her head in my direction.

"You are still fairly low level and we can use this time to get your level up." I told her as a soft gleam made itself present within her eyes. It seemed she liked this idea.

"That sounds awesome." She said as she bounced slightly. "Where do we start?"

"Okay. First equip your weapon." I told her and watched as she equipped a red wooden bow with a green string. I didn't realise that she was an archer. I always assume she would have daggers or something. This makes things a little easier. "Good, so here is the plan."

I began to detail the plan of the grinding that I had in store for her. That we would go for the medium levelled monkeys that are very abundant within this forest. I would go after them to drop their health enough for her to sweep in and steal the kill and the majority of the experience.

It was slow moving at first due to her hesitancy of killing the small cute creatures, but she soon came around. Her accuracy was above average for her level and helped greatly. We kept grinding for the next four in game hours raising her level by twelve. She was now a level 43 Mage-Archer.

I felt my spirits lift slightly at noticing the happy expression plastered on her face as she hugged Ninja close to her. It made me wonder if there was anyone on the outside that helped her within anything. That would give her positive attention for anything really. She just seemed a little too happy within this situation for any other other reason.

After another two hours of travelling we came upon the entrance to a large cave. A cave that I knew would lead us into a dungeon. A dungeon that would prove far more useful than simple grinding.

As we made our way through the long winding tunnels killing any monster we came across, we both began to feel that something was missing. We should have been in the dungeon by now.

I don't now how I missed the entrance. I followed the knowledge I was given and yet the entrance ended up a rock wall. I don't understand how this happened.

I turned to Red, trying to figure out what I was going to say to her when I felt the little fur ball rub against my right leg. I looked down just to see Ninja sit by my right foot and begin washing his face with his right paw.

"We have a problem." I said out loud knowing that Red was listening to me.

"What problem?" She asked as she turned to face me.

"The entrance isn't here. I don't know how but its not here." I told her honestly as I watched her fidget with her hands. "But I know the entrance is behind this wall. Maybe if we wait, something may happen." I added pulling straws out of thin air.

"Fine." She said as she walked over to me and then sat with her back against the wall. I sat down next to her with Ninja lying between us.

"Tell me about yourself." I said as I rested my head against the wall closing my eyes.

"Why?" She asked and I could hear the confusion in her voice.

"You have been following me for a while now, but I do not know anything about you." I told her as I opened my left eye and tilted my head in her direction.