Chapter Thirty

"Oh you pathetic boy." Amy said with a cackle. With her standing in Loki's place. A scythe in her hands, still wearing her dark graduation gown. Her converse sneakers visible on her feet. Her hair now black, the ends disappearing into the same mist like substance as Loki's did.

"How?" I said still in disbelief that she could be here. The last I saw of here was when I showed up at the graduation when Loki made an appearance using her body as a host. Why didn't I think she could also be brought through to this world.

"My dear little idiot." She said with a laugh as she slowly walked over to me. My eyes still wide in shock. "Why are you so shocked?" She added with her laugh turning into a soft cackle. "After all the trouble I went through to bring you here. So we could be together."

"..." I failed to say a single word. My mind completely blank. Just what was she talking about? What did she mean that she brought me here? Is she Loki or is Loki her? It was just too confusing.

Everyone present within the room was speechless. Although the Grandmaster and KnightDemon had no idea who she was, the looks on both mine and Gareth's faces stilled them into quiet confusion.

"This has all been for you. For us." She said as the scythe vanished into a black mist, the graduation gown tightening onto her body before it began to morph into a different set of clothes. She now wore a tight fitting latex pants, with a long sleeve black v-neck shirt. "We can finally be together." She added as she had now covered half of the distance between us.

"Explain." I said as a confused look crossed my face. My thought s running rampant on the different scenarios that this could either be or could progress further.

"I set all this up for you." She said with a smile and a loving look on her face. If I didn't know what had happened between us as well as everything in between, I would have believed it. "When father told me of your future arrival, I set things in motion. Ensuring that you did." She continued as she now came to a stop in front of me, with only half a meters distance between us.

"You brought me here?" I asked as my confusion only rose further and further. Unable to hold anything back and let it escape through my lips.

"Yes. So we could rule together. As it was meant to be." Amy said softly as her right hand came up to stroke my left cheek softly.

"But..." I began but trailed off as I looked into her eyes. I just couldn't get a hold of my own thoughts. Nothing made sense.

"You don't have to think anymore. I am using my true form for you. Not many know this form." She said as she indicated towards herself with her left hand. Did she just say that Loki is female. Never in the history of mythology has Loki ever been depicted as a female. It was becoming stranger and stranger with each passing second.

"How did you come to my world?" I asked her as the dark flames that my wings were made of, slowly began to dull, but they didn't extinguish.

"You have father's knowledge. You know that this is not a game. That this is a realm much like yours." She said as her left hand found its place on my chest, right beneath the spikes that protruded out. "Travelling between the two is a very easy thing to do."

"But why?" I asked her as I tried to make sense of everything.

"Why, what?" She asked slightly taken aback by my question. "Why did I bring you here? I just told you." She added.

"No." I said as my anger slowly began to seep forth. If one was not watching carefully, it would go unnoticed.

"No?" She asked as her soft movements halted. "Then what?"