Chapter Twenty One

I stared at my brother's face after he uttered my in game name. How did he know that? How did he even understand what it meant? There is something he is not telling me and I will find out sooner or later.

I turned my attention back to the remaining cyclops as I let out a slash of the Chaos Blade. The energy strike cut the ground beneath its path as it shot towards the mighty cyclops. The strike hit the cyclops in his chest opening up a large wound that poured golden blood. Yet he did not fall.

I turned my sword back into its hammer form as I prepared to rush the still standing cyclops. I used a burst of speed to close the distance between us almost instantly as I felt my energy drain further. I brought down the hammer on the cyclops's head smashing it into its body. He fell to the ground with a loud thud, lifeless.

As I straightened my stance the first cyclops came barreling through the trees and up the school driveway, straight towards me. It would seem that I have angered this cyclops. It may have become a slightly more difficult situation that I had first thought. I strengthened my legs when a shout brought me out of my focus.

"Kai!" Bailey shouted behind with worry filling her voice. Then nothing but silence. I quickly turned to see why she was shouting and then why she had suddenly kept quiet. As I turned my head three arrows made of energy shot passed my face towards the cyclops.

I quickly looked towards Bailey and found her standing there with her black iron wooden bow and a confused look on her face. Okay, this is strange, I thought to myself.

I turned back to find the cyclops with three protruding energy arrows sprouting from his chest as he began staggering towards me. I shifted my hammer into its spear form and shot forward.

Thrusting the spear upwards I aimed for the cyclops head, however, as if given a boost of speed. His club came around and knocked my spear off course. Using the power within the power strike I went with the flow as I twisted my body to the left as I brought the back of the spear along the ground. The spear successfully knocked the cyclops off balance as it fell to the ground with a loud thud. I jumped high into the sky as I used gravity to assist with my spear strike.

As I fell the spear lodged itself deep into the cyclops's chest, tearing apart its heart killing him instantly. I pulled the spear from the cyclops as stepped to the side of my fallen enemy. I looked at the three corpses using the vast amount of knowledge within my mind to determine how these three managed to come here.

I let my weapon disappear into the same golden mist as when it appeared. I turned to Bailey and found her staring at her bow. It was quite an odd sight. Having your graduation gown on, a confused expression upon your face, and then holding quite the elegant bow in your hands. It is not something one usually finds.

"Bailey, are you okay?" I asked concerned but with a chuckle. I couldn't help it but find this situation a little funny.

I watched as she looked up at me with a concerned look and then her gaze returned to her bow. She kept shaking the bow up and down as if trying to get it to disappear. Although she failed every time she tried.

"Help me." She pleaded with an adorable look on her face. It may sound mean but I found her worried face quite cute when she tried and failed to get the bow to go back.

"Okay." I said as I walked over to her. I took her bow from her as her eyes followed it. I closed the distance between us, causing her to both blush deeply and then quickly redirect her gaze to my face. I pulled her closer to me with my right hand as I leaned my head down. I could see her eyes close and her lips puff out a bit.